Bay Window Caboose issues

springtransit

What are you looking at?
The B&O Bay Window cabooses aren't working for me in TANE. I'm getting these errors for them:

- VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'mesh_body/generator.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(local)/hash-4F||kuid 156765 100338.tzarc|'

- VE165: Texture 'mesh_body/generator.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body/body_b.im', material 'generator.m.onetex'.

I'm getting this same error for the CC&W Mow caboose from the American Intermodal pack, in TANE SP1
-The texture is only called for in the A and B LOD meshes, not the main high res mesh.

Has anyone found this texture in another item, or found a fix other than deleting the LOD meshes?

--I did just re-download the pack, in hopes the issue was corrected, but no luck. (kinda surprised that a search only found this year old thread)

Edit= Did also find this 2 year old thread, saying Payware items would be fixed before freeware...
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?120344-Freeware-Cabooses&highlight=generator+texture

Last edited:
The generator.tga in the CC&W MOW Bay Window Caboose is just a black texture. I would create it and the texture.txt by copying the black.tga in the shadow folder.

Back