Senior Novice

...you are missing a dependency or a dependency is faulty. Content Manager will tell you what is wrong. You will need every dependency to be installed and not Faulty (Warnings are OK) before the locomotive will be able to be placed on the track.

This is the relevant paragraph.

Check the locomotive in Content Manager and see if any icons are showing. You are looking out for a red exclamation mark (the loco is faulty), yellow puzzle piece (the loco has missing dependencies) or red puzzle piece (one or more of the loco's dependencies are faulty).

You say you've re-installed TS2009 a few times. The first time, did you have any patches applied? If so, have you re-applied those same patches? The latest build number is 44653; you can find your build number on the bottom-left of the Launcher (the Start / Options / Content / Manual etc. window).

Kieran.

Kieran.....ok here goes the build # is 44653 now checking on the CM for class 67 it shows a question mark I right click hit download it goes through searching then goes back to idle so take it that if round nothing now below that there is a question mark next to a class 67 bogey i right click it hit download it searches then does the same goes to idle and that is it now if you do a search on the download station enter Class 67 this brings up a whole bunch of kuids over 3 pages on the second page you will see kuid 75134:67001:4 plus a bunch of dependabiltys so you know more than me on this out of all them kuids do i download them all or just the ones with kuid 75134:67001:4.....Paul...

Last edited:
... checking on the CM for class 67 it shows a question mark I right click hit download it goes through searching then goes back to idle so take it that if round nothing now below that there is a question mark next to a class 67 bogey i right click it hit download it searches then does the same goes to idle

You have to got through those steps in a little more detail. There are too many places where it can go wrong.

In CM, you search on Class 67 (or similar) so I assume you get a lot of items listed. You note the one you want - <kuid2:75134:67001:4>. It has a question mark in the Status column. If you hover the mouse over that question mark you will see that it says unknown location. That means CM knows that it exists (perhaps it has been installed previously) but now doesn't know where to get it from. You can't use CM to download this asset. I have no idea why that might be.

So instead, you go to the download station at https://www.auran.com/DLS/ and enter Class 67 into the search box and search on name and go to page 2 where you can see

TRS2004
Created by:
eldavo
File Size: 741.66 kb
KUID2: <KUID2:75134:67001:4>
Date: 2nd Jun 2010
Downloaded: 8558

You then click on Download Details then Download FTP. A browser window will open and you will be prompted to either Open, Save or Cancel. You should get an option about where you save to - in my case it is a drop-down list. Yours may be slightly different. Be sure to select this option, otherwise it will be saved in a place where you will never find it. Select your Save To location - I use C:\Users\Public because that should exist on every PC, I know it is accessible, and it is always easy to find. So select Save As, navigate to the location using the dialog that appears, and save. It will download in a flash.

Now go back to CM, choose File / Import CDPs, and in the dialog that appears navigate to C:/Users/Public (or whatever you actually chose for the download), and you will find a file named 'kuid2_75134_67001_4.cdp'. Select it, select Open, and it will load into CM. Do the search for Class 67 in CM again, and this time the location for the asset will be Local instead of Unknown.

However, it will probably have a flower indicating faulty or unknown dependencies. Right-click the asset, choose View Dependencies and View in Main List. This is the list of dependencies that you need. Some will be installed, some will be on the DLS, some might be faulty, some might be unknown location. You then need to work through them by downloading in CM, downloading using FTP and the DLS, or repairing, as appropriate. AFAIK they should all be on the DLS for downloading, but since there is no explanation as to why you could not download the engine in the first place, you might have to download them one by one using FTP.

If the above process does not work for you, be sure to report exactly how far you got through the procedure and exactly what happened that is different then the above description.

Well think I got things done that you were say to do I got to where you say view dependencies and view in main list showed a bunch of list of dependencies which I right clicked and hit download and did a download on all of them but did not find any repairing..so went to surveyor entered class 67 in the search it showed in white but no small picture below so could not place on the track has been happening went back to CM ran the mouse over class 67 just showed missing dependencies but on the bottom it tells me unable to D/L class 67 bogey textures cannot be found on the DLS.....also you typed in the letters AFAIK ?......Paul....

Last edited:
Back