Zoom causing objects to disappear

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
Hello, I looked around and could not find an answer for this. When I place objects then zoom in or out they appear and then disappear. I looked in the settings and played with some but it does not fix this. This is in TANE

So here it is. Zoomed way out

zoom1.jpg

Then zoom in a little...

zoom2.jpg

Zoom a little more

zoom3.jpg

Zoom again and ... Poof it's gone...

zoom4.jpg

So what can I do to stop this behavior? Thank you in advance for any help

Based on the pics. it looks like the option to hide objects behind camera is active. To check/adjust this, open TANE, open Trainz settings, go to performance tab, It's the bottom check box. If ticked. Objects will dissapear when their "center point" goes off camera, thus hiding the whole object from view. Most noticable with the huge assets.

I had the same problem in TS12 with some type of streetlight . Zooming out and the light was gone.

Based on the pics. it looks like the option to hide objects behind camera is active. To check/adjust this, open TANE, open Trainz settings, go to performance tab, It's the bottom check box. If ticked. Objects will dissapear when their "center point" goes off camera, thus hiding the whole object from view. Most noticable with the huge assets.

By checking the box, it totally fixed the problem... Thank You !!!

zoom5.jpg

Back