Screenshot of The Week: April 17 to April 24 2016 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on April 24 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Huron and Eastern Bay City Branch

5777b03b9121f4afe86ccc16bbeeb40c.jpg

Huron And Eastern 1721 crossing the Saginaw River with a load of coal for the Consumers Power Plant in Bay City, Michigan

Last edited:
A Kookaburra's view of which is best,... Steam or Diesel? Depends on your lifestyle I guess. The Lincoln Castle weaves it's way along the Murray River as the Captain and crew spot a NSW CFLC 442 Class hauling a load of logs to the mill.
Meanwhile, the unobtrusive kookaburra is ready to swoop on the left-overs near the camp-fire.

2016_04_21_111944.jpg

Taken from the Somerset route.
Cheers, Roy3b3

Hello from France , my screen of a little station in France during the 60's .....

exnK6y.jpg

Cheers, Marc

C&O J3a 4-8-4 Fast Freight (My entry)

Chesapeake and Ohio J3a 4-8-4 #613 passes over Trout Creek Bridge at a steady speed of 30mph with a fast freight which consists of gondolas, boxcars, hoppers, a single flatcar and a Southern Pacific caboose.

pS1HwcO.jpg

This image was taken on the Midwest Grain V1.2 route available from Jointed Rail.

(This might be my best screenshot so far.)

Back