Sad news about a Trainzer.

This is terrible news - I had heard about his illness but it didn't stop his love of Trainz. He made a major impact on this community and was a big inspiration for me - this is a very sad day for the Trainz community, and especially for his family and friends, but at least he is no longer in pain.

Rest in peace Vinny, relax in the observer's seat of the SCT class that is hauling Heaven's express today. *weeps softly*

Rip Vinnybarb , Herbert . I would also like to remember Aardvark , Gus and all the Trainzers past .
They were all great people !

RIP Herbet, my condolences to his family and friends. It is always sad when another member of the community passes.

Sad to hear so many good people are lost to cancer. My thoughts and condolences go out to his family and friends.

Sad to hear that Herbert past away. He was a good man and was very active towards the community for the many years he had been a member. My condolences to his friends and family and may he rest In peace. :(

Rest in peace Herbert. I wasn't aware of his illness, that's what makes it so distressing for me to hear that he's gone now.

Marcel

So sorry to hear about his passing, thankfully he is now pain free and in a much better place, I lost several friends to this awful disease.
My sincere condolences to the family.

Back