SCL C30-7 on JointedRail won't download?

I originally put this on Freeware Announcements as it is related with freeware. But it was moved to 3rd Party Partners, i am ok with that.

I searched on JointedRail for any other C30-7's, i found two new ones, one payware and one freeware and i was like "Hmmmm, freeware? How could i have not got this yet?", it was a SCL C30-7.
So i clicked on it, and then it sent me back to the main page, and i was so confused.

Does anyone know why it is doing this, is it like one of those members club only locomotives?

Last edited:
Moved to the Jointed Rail area, as the freeware section is for announcements, not support.

peter

Moved to the Jointed Rail area, as the freeware section is for announcements, not support.

peter

Ah, that's ok, i don't mind Moderators moving my forums to the places they think they should be.

Anyway, do you know why it won't let me onto the page to download the SCL C30-7?

Actually, I will say this is also a problem with the BN C30-7 and the NS C30-7 too, all JR needs to do is fix the links and it will be fine (yes, I'm logged in, I checked)

I'd try using Chrome to download it. It didn't work for me in Firefox or Safari (I run MAC), but Chrome worked fine.

Both the BN, SCL, and the NS C30-7s have updated counterparts on the Download Station. Just do a kuid serch for locomotives using 45324.

Back