Any way to fix Black Prince 9F?(Wish for a ASAP Answer)

SuperSpeedMaglev

Wonderfully Old Fashioned
I managed to fix BR 9F Evening Star to work in TS12, but I'm having problems with Black Prince....

Error: Dependency <kuid:71662:52105> is unknown.
Error: Dependency <kuid:101839:52044> is unknown.

I tried changing them and this happened... :\ It worked for Evening Star(enginespec)

I have Black Prince working fine in TS12, <kuid:71662:52105> is the enginespec & <kuid:101839:52044> is the interior that I am using.

The version of Black Prince I have is :5, which is the version listed on the dls white pages.
It states on the listing that .....
All parts required by the 9F locomotives can be found listed in the manual at www.LestoRouteWorks

Last edited:
Please note I got Evening Star working WITHOUT S&C pack installed.

Here's the part where someone goes 'Then you'll just have to deal with it'...:':)o:':)confused:
(Though Evening Star working is GREAT, I would prefer Black Prince w/ other unnamed locomotives..)

I think I've messed up Black Prince's config file, but I don't want to delete everything, I'll have to deal with Evening Star again.
Could you email me the original Config file(Which I hope is yours) through email? Anyone, if not you able to, I will pm my email.

I'll have to attend to it later, but thanks!(Ironiclly, isen't that Evening Star as your avater? :hehe:)

Side Note:I could of sworn it had 5 wheels!(Silly me confusing the 2nd Pony Truck wheel as a driving wheel.. :eek:)
I'm so sorry Britannia class.. :eek::confused::':)confused::eek:

Last edited:
Back Prince didn't work btw, but it's intresting to have Evening Star only, like a sole survivor sort of thing, almost preservation! I could always do a little... screenshot editing to transform her into a unnamed 9F.. :hehe:
(B/W, edit there, edit here.. :hehe:)

Back