New Releases: 3/31

I'm an old CB Radio guy, from long ago, and some of the Ham's (radio operators) would say over the air transmission, hey I just went to the Candy Store, me being Naive teenager would respond over the Radio, so what kind of candy did you buy, they would laugh, and tell me a Single Side Band radio with all the bells and whistles for 100$

I'm thinking, they sell this in a Candy store???? And then I'd ask them what the name of the Candy Store was, they tell me Fry's, Allied Radio? or some other name I had never heard of, I tell them, they sell that in a Candy Store too? They roll over laughing so hard their sides would split!!!! Then after all the chuckling, they'd say, it's not really a candy Store, but when you drive over there, you feel like it's a candy store! You want to spend all your money and buy as much as you can. SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH Train's?????

itlyaoWell I saw this thread today, with the new Rail Inspection consist, and the new Locos, and I felt like I just found a new candy Store, Jointed Rail, immediately had to look around at all the nice things they have, now, the hard part is, what do I buy first? Drooling of course over all the Locos.

Sorry I'm so long in the Tooth, but I felt like sharing a time long ago in my past.

Thanks Jointed Rail, I definitively am impressed.

Respectfully yours,

Blue

Anyone know why all of a sudden some of the Geeps I have don't have a horn or bell sound? Kind of annoying to buy something and have issues.

Hi all I downloaded the JRPX BW9 #92
all was good then went to put it on a route
and it won't show up on the track
But there is nothing wrong its not red or anything
what do I do now

I have re downloaded it 4 times already and there is no change
Can someone please help me

Thank You

Chris Sullivan
OTAGO
NEW ZEALAND

Anyone know why all of a sudden some of the Geeps I have don't have a horn or bell sound? Kind of annoying to buy something and have issues.

If this was TANE, the issue is within TANE itself and unfortunately nothing we can control.

As far as the horn and bell that is something within TANE that we have no control over.

Does anybody have any idea as to what pieces of content are affected by this? (Specifically I'm interested in the Legacy of the BN route). My copy of T:ANE Deluxe is on the way, and I'd rather not spend money on content that isn't going to have a horn or a bell.

Back