Screenshot of The Week: March 27 to April 3 2016 (Bridge)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Life's never easy; you can't always have it your way. Fortunately when it comes to railroading you can thanks to engineering and a few nuts and bolts. This week's theme is Bridge. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on April 4 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

52db6f72a157ad84bc74fcd4cd71e2de.jpg

The Chessie Safety Express crosses the bridge at Harper's Ferry passing hundreds of photographers on the station platform.

6a3cc4297240e4dbb5909f27de002211.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! What's that signpost on the right pointing to way out in the scrub? My eyesight isn't all that good!
Cheers, Roy

Hey! What's that signpost on the right pointing to way out in the scrub? My eyesight isn't all that good!
Cheers, Roy

Hey Roy! If you're referring to my post, it's how I keep track of the name of that little creek. It's just a street sign that I plopped down for lack of a better object. It says "Weston Creek" on it, though I'm pretty sure that's illegible from the camera's location. :)

A NSWGR M Set crossing the dual track bridge over Georges River at Como. Previously the single track bridge to the right was used until 1970, when it became a pedestrian/cycle bridge and the dual track bridge was opened.
2016_04_01_200514.jpg

Cheers, Roy3b3

You T:ANE guys are making me jealous. I'm still using TS12 here, and I don't have a PC that can run T:ANE...

A pack of Southern SD9's rush a mixed manifest across a bridge over the creek, leaving the city of Golden Peak behind.

Matt

Back