Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trainz Channel - Twitch TV

Default The Trainz Channel - Twitch TV

The Trainz team has started a new development channel on Twitch TV called The Trainz Channel.

Anyone wanting a list of all previous videos will find them on the wiki HERE

Daily broadcasts consist of content development showing off either internal or 3rd party works, how to's / tutorials and other suggested streaming that the community would like to see. It's a chance for the community to either sit back and hopefully learn a thing or two and also chat amongst themselves and the n3v content creator steaming what they are working on at the time. There is a streaming schedule on the channel to let everyone know what will be streamed for the day. We will also try to remember to post something in this thread when streams are happening.

We are hopeful that it will result in some content creators learning something they didn't know or maybe some of you skilled content creators will teach us a thing or two while watching us work! At the very least it should be an additional place to hang out and chat to content creators in real-time while the stream is going.

You can post in this forum to let us know what you would like to see streamed. Keep in mind priority for what gets streamed will be the most requested topics and any internal development that we are working on.

Rules:
    - Anyone using the chat to post inappropriate comments will be banned.
    - We will try and answer any content related questions but not all chat comments will get an answer from N3V. Please don't spam your questions if you don't get answered.

Find all the current videos on our channel by clicking the image below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by n3vpolsen; October 20th, 2016 at 05:33 AM.

United States of America, Illinois, Palatine
    Blog Entries

Nice I will give it a go when I get home.

Excellent initiative and a proven way for games developers to drive greater interest and loyalty in their products.
    Suggest make them short and sweet and fully of meaty goodness!

Something to look forward to although might have to become a night owl to view it. Peter

Blog Entries

@Matt be careful of time differences. Workday down under is ~9pm to 5am EST and they stream it live. If you have access to the PC/TEG forum you'll find some additional comments re saved steams for offline viewing and other suggestions.

Bob Pearson
    Last edited by RPearson; March 25th, 2016 at 05:06 AM.

TRAINZ-UTC-TRS04-TRS06-TC1&2-TC3-TS09-TS10-TS12-TANE(KS-TEG)-TMR17
    Member since 6-14-2002

Since there's a bit of a time difference between Europe and Australia, I wonder if the streams will be saved so we can watch them later? I really like the idea to get some insight into the development of content for Trainz.

Greetings

Blog Entries

Excellent Tony --

Ish

As I'm not an insomniac and nothing has been saved (yet), due to the time difference I haven't seen anything.

Whats Twit tv anyway. Can we get it here in the UK, I presume it is a internet station.

Bill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wholbr View Post
    Whats Twit tv anyway. Can we get it here in the UK, I presume it is a internet station.

Bill
    Hi Bill,

Yes - it is possible to get it in the UK, and it's mainly used for streaming live content from games etc (livestreaming). I've got an account on it as I follow a couple of other Twitch accounts for a couple of other games I've got or have pre-ordered.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRock View Post
    Since there's a bit of a time difference between Europe and Australia, I wonder if the streams will be saved so we can watch them later? I really like the idea to get some insight into the development of content for Trainz.

Greetings
    Yes most streams that we do will be saved and made available either through the twitch tv channel or our youtube channel. We will let you know either way so you can find them easily.

Cheers,
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by n3vpolsen View Post
    Yes most streams that we do will be saved and made available either through the twitch tv channel or our youtube channel. We will let you know either way so you can find them easily.l
    Thank you, Paul.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by n3vpolsen View Post
    Yes most streams that we do will be saved and made available ...
    Cheers,
    Paul
    Good to know. Thanks and good luck with this initiative. Sounds like it will be a must see for those who want to know more about all things Trainz.

70337:
    TRS19 build 96000| Win10 Pro 64 bit, i7-7700 3.6GHz 16 GB, GTX 1070 Ti

Blog Entries

I could imagine that this would help to spread publicity about Trainz, as well as giving useful information to present community members. I'll have to look into this, it sounds interesting.
    Supporter of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MeowRailroad View Post
    I could imagine that this would help to spread publicity about Trainz, as well as giving useful information to present community members. I'll have to look into this, it sounds interesting.
    Yeah, similar somewhat to Trainz on the Road a decade ago!

Ish