Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: The Trainz Channel - Twitch TV

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by whitepass View Post
    What program did you use? Gmax, Blender, or 3D Max?
    He mentioned 3D Max a few times in the video.
    A member of the "Party Machine". Now if only I could remember where they are holding the party!

In the program's title bar at top left corner, show the file name , the folders involved and path , and the program (and version of this) ...

Kuid: 641694 - TS2009:44653 - TS12:61297 - T:ANE: 90945

Default looking for romanian steam locos?!

all you guys have to d

hello

Quote Originally Posted by pware View Post
    He mentioned 3D Max a few times in the video.
    Yes, it‘s Max. I used to do animations like that 10 years ago but thank god I don’t have to in Blender. Doesn’t Max have bone animation? The method shown relies on eyeballing the position of a helper point and creating 30 keyframes - that’s a lot of work and you have to do both sides.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by paulhobbs View Post
    Yes, it‘s Max. I used to do animations like that 10 years ago but thank god I don’t have to in Blender. Doesn’t Max have bone animation? The method shown relies on eyeballing the position of a helper point and creating 30 keyframes - that’s a lot of work and you have to do both sides.

Paul
    Yes Max has bones. I use your tutorial and only do my animations with bones. It's easy....none of this keyframe stuff. As for Blender...tried that...too hard....lol
    DEM, Route and Content Creator

Facebook: www.facebook.com/fallenflag
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCFInoWoYd3gLVnhzeYGL5fw

Trainz - Content Creation - #33 - Convert Old Ground Textures to PBR / Parallax

A how to on converting your previous Trainz ground textures to take advantage of the new PBR / Parallax ground texture format in the upcoming Trainz release.

Video is HERE

Find more videos on The Trainz Channel page or the Trainz Wiki Tutorials page.

8. Default

oooohhhhhhhhhh