Trainz: Canadian Steam

Oh, okay, sorry. Okay, I just tried d/l'ing the asset myself, and it came up as missing assets for me as well. So, I right clicked on it in CM and selected "View Dependencies", which told me that it was missing an asset called "Steam White Texture" <kuid2:103021:1972770:1>, available on the DLS, and an additional unknown asset, <kuid2:98966:60000:1>. A quick check on TKUID reveals that the latter is available at USLW, here: http://uslw.net/downloads.php?action=view&id=76 . This was enough to have the asset run on my machine in TS12 SP1 HF4. Hope this helps. :wave:

It worked fine for me in T:ANE SP1. But, it looks like it's boiler is floating :eek:. I think my favorite of the Canadian National steam roster is the U-series overall. ( U-1-a to U-1-f, 4-8-2. U-2-a to U-4-b, 4-8-4. Other railways: U-1-a, CV ( Central Vermont )* U-1-c, U-3 (A and B ) , U-4-b, GTW ( Grand Trunk Western ).............* The Canadian National Version of the U-1-a has a feedwater heater. The Central Vermont version has no feedwater heater, but smoke deflectors. )

in the picture banner thing i can see a loco that looks like Ex-CP SSR 136. is that one for download? if its not on that website then can i get a link to a website that has it or a KUID to one?

Last edited:
in the picture banner thing i can see a loco that looks like SSR 136. is that one for download? if its not on that website then can i get a link to a website that has it or a KUID to one?

Welcome to the forums.

Click on the link below the banner and you will go to his website. There's a download section you can download the locomotives from.

The link there is working, as it redirects to DaylightTrainz.wixsite CPLW, which is a working link. The old link was CPRLocomotiveWorks My free website, it does not work anymore

The link there is working, as it redirects to DaylightTrainz.wixsite CPLW, which is a working link. The old link was CPRLocomotiveWorks My free website, it does not work anymore
Well, there you go. When he updated his website, he removed that locomotive from the download or didn't update the link to reflect the change. Remember anything on the web can disappear and it has been 2 years since the last post was made.

Back