Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trainz: Canadian Steam

Most if not all CPR

Last edited by normhart; March 10th, 2017 at 04:33 PM.
    The United State's Health Care System ranks 37th in the world just behind Costa Rica.

I'm Hoping someone would do a Canadian National U-4-A. That would be nice.
    Last edited by josephlaban; March 10th, 2017 at 08:00 PM. Reason: misspelled word
    ANTHRACITE COAL

Oh, yeah, I would totally go for that.

( somewhere in America ) I kind of want K&L Trainz to make some CRI&P ( Rock Island ) and Lehigh Valley Engines. If he did, I would choose the Northerns first. ( meanwhile in Canada ) Also, what would be a very nice thing would be for Steve to make the CP G3 pacific. Specifically #2317
    Last edited by josephlaban; March 10th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
    ANTHRACITE COAL

This is what it looks like...
    https://youtu.be/xdY4f48s6l8
    Last edited by starcraftguy1; March 11th, 2017 at 01:08 PM.
    "If a train derails, too bad you can't use a rerailer and put the train back on the tracks."

Quote Originally Posted by starcraftguy1 View Post
    This is what it looks like...
    https://youtu.be/xdY4f48s6l8

Dude, that "video" is 3 seconds of a static screenshot! WTH?!?

I am showing the problem.
    No errors or missing dependencies but it still shows the missing dependencies symbol.
    "If a train derails, too bad you can't use a rerailer and put the train back on the tracks."

Oh, okay, sorry. Okay, I just tried d/l'ing the asset myself, and it came up as missing assets for me as well. So, I right clicked on it in CM and selected "View Dependencies", which told me that it was missing an asset called "Steam White Texture" <kuid2:103021:1972770:1>, available on the DLS, and an additional unknown asset, <kuid2:98966:60000:1>. A quick check on TKUID reveals that the latter is available at USLW, here: http://uslw.net/downloads.php?action=view&id=76 . This was enough to have the asset run on my machine in TS12 SP1 HF4. Hope this helps.

It worked fine for me in T:ANE SP1. But, it looks like it's boiler is floating . I think my favorite of the Canadian National steam roster is the U-series overall. ( U-1-a to U-1-f, 4-8-2. U-2-a to U-4-b, 4-8-4. Other railways: U-1-a, CV ( Central Vermont )* U-1-c, U-3 (A and B ) , U-4-b, GTW ( Grand Trunk Western ).............* The Canadian National Version of the U-1-a has a feedwater heater. The Central Vermont version has no feedwater heater, but smoke deflectors. )
    ANTHRACITE COAL

Which website do I exactly private message the owner to get the CPR 2-8-2s?