Metric madness

grazlash

Route Builder
I was hoping someone might have an answer to a possibly simple problem I'm having. On a route I am building, initially I selected metric as the measurement, however any time I run the route all of the measurements are in miles. How do you actually get everything to stay in metric measurements? It is a pain to have to change this every time on every route. I have looked through both manual and forums and can find nothing relating to this. Surely there must be a way.
Cheers, Graeme

Track spline point heights, as well as curve radius, will always be in metric ... everything else can be selected as Imperial measurement, or Metric

When in the map, open the Edit Route from the Main Menu. There you have the Route name, Description as well as the Working Units. Select Metric or Imperial

When in the map, open the Edit Route from the Main Menu. There you have the Route name, Description as well as the Working Units. Select Metric or Imperial
Thanks Martinvk, That is the setting I have used, I have no problem building the route in metric, everything is metric measurements while building. The problem is that when I go to quickdrive or the default session all measurements are in imperial. It's probably something obvious, but as I am new to all this route building process, the obvious sometimes still escapes me. :eek:
Cheers, Graeme.

Add a Startup Options to the Session Rules and in there you can specify Metric or Imperial as well as others like, time, weather, etc.

Back