Missing Bogy/Truck

They are the tenders for the Queensland Railways[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times] b12 and the [/FONT]Great Northern Railway g2e on Trainzone

Wolfpack2002

Sorry about this, it is my error.

It looks as though you are the first to download these two locos as I don't remember anyone else complaining about the missing parts. I have checked the content and in both cases the bogies were not included in the CDPs for Trainzone. That is now a major problem as those locos were made about 5 years ago and finding the original files is going to be difficult if not impossible.

Please be patient and I will see what I can find. It may take a few days.

Peter

wolfpack2002

Go out and buy yourself a lottery ticket as today is your lucky day. PM or email me (address in the config.txt) and tell me your email address and I will send you the files.

Peter

Hey narowgauge, any chance of getting the link on the download page for those locos? I downloaded them a while ago, but have only now got around to chasing up the dependencies...:eek:

Thanks in advance.

Rex

They are on the DLS, I updated them several days back, search on my user name or SR&RL. While you are there, get all the rolling stock as well.

Rex Hunt? Where have I seen that name before, not in Trainz?

Peter

I think I may have phrased that poorly.

I'm looking for "<kuid:44700:501056>", which I'm assuming is a bogey, for the tenders of the 42" Kitsons here: http://www.trainzone.co.nz/chilean_nitrate_railways.htm

It's not on the DLS anywhere I can find, and www.trainzkuidindex.com can't find it either (by the way, I really recommend that site; very useful!).

I think it would be helpful if a link to <kuid:44700:501056> were on the download page for the 42" Kitsons, or on the DLS.

Rex Hunt was (is?) an Australian fisherman, that had a show on TV (Rex Hunt Fishing Adventures, or something like that. As to why my username on here is that, well, that's a long story. about as long as I have been playing Trainz (about 15 years, give or take).

Nathan.

Nathan

It looks as though I got confused. PM me, give me your email address and I'll send you the files. Is it just the bogies or some others.

Fishing program. Yeah, that is where I remember the name from. I

t looks like we both been addicted to the Trainz world for a long time. I started in late November 2001 when Trainz was being advertised as a Model Railway Simulator on the television ready for Christmas..

Peter

Similar asset issues as the others.

Turns out I am also missing the bogey asset for the kitson tenders. Similar solution to the others?

Pasha2

I know they 'were' on the DLS together with a lot more stuff that appears to be missing, probably due to T:ane showing only 4.5 versions. PM me with your email address and I will see what I can sort out.

Peter (narrowgauge)

MeaCulpa

They were not on the DLS and as you found, the Trainzone ones do not have the tender bogie.

This presents a problem, they were made a long time back for the original Trainz edition. If you are lucky I may be able to find them in my stock of hard drives. I'll post here if I find them.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Peter

Pasha2

There is a mix-up here. I assumed that you wanted the bogie for the WA G2E 42 inch steam locos, reading back in the thread, the Kitson-Meyer locos were mentioned.

To set this old man back on the scent, please post the KUIDs of the locos. I have found the G2e bogies, they were made 14 years ago and were in a drive I thought about dumping. Now I have to get GMax working again.

Peter

Yay!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Peter aka narrowgauge was able to find and resurrect the tender bogies! You can contact him via PM with your email address and he will send them to you. He is also working on getting the files on Trainzone fixed.

Thanks Peter!

Last edited:
Back