Cannot download <kuid2:69871:2297:1>, MyTrainz account not authorised.

xmontero

Hello,

• I'm trying to download philskene's "Clear Lake NG Logging - Model Trainz Layout".
  • I setup my account details in the config window.
  • In the download manager, I locate the asset. Click. A windows opens. I click to download.
  • I get this 3 lines in the download log window:

; Searching asset 'Clear Lake NG Logging - Model Trainz Layout'
- Cannot download <kuid2:69871:2297:1>, MyTrainz account not authorised.
+ Complete

What must I do in order to download?

It's the Trainz Timeline. Yours is blank. Look at mine. I have UTC, TC3, 09, 2010, 2012, Android and Driver registered.

I bought Trainz at Steam. Is it supposed that my purchase should automatically appear here? Do I have to do any manual action? The fact of not appearing it in this icon is related to the download? If manual action, what's the entry-point?

Thnx.

I bought Trainz at Steam. Is it supposed that my purchase should automatically appear here? Do I have to do any manual action? The fact of not appearing it in this icon is related to the download? If manual action, what's the entry-point?

Thnx.
When I bought TS12 from Steam, it didn't show up automatically, but a quick message to the helpdesk sorted that out.
It could be that your problem originates from the same "Flick of a switch" that's needed their end.

Smiley.

I have the same problem when i try to download all types of content whether it be from the dls or from a website like sodor workshop!

I have the same problem when i try to download all types of content whether it be from the dls or from a website like sodor workshop!

Welcome to the Trainz forums and to Trainz.

Since your program doesn't show on your timeline, you may need to contact the helpdesk via the link available at the top of the forum if you are registered and have installed from Steam.

Ensure that you are logged into the program and are using the same username and password you are using to log in here. The same account on My Trainz is used to log in your program and to install content from third-party websites as well as the Download Station.

Back