Realistic mode in Season Town, driving Tram

xmontero

Hi,

I just bought T:ANE Deluxe a few days ago. I'm new to Trainz.

I definitively like more the "Realistic Mode" (Cab) than the "Easy Mode" (DCC).

But in the scenario "Season Town Northern RR", in the "Streetcar" sessions, if I switch to "Realistic" the pressure in the brake pipe is 0, so I can't brake. When I approach an station, I can't brake and I go faaaaar away.

Is this normal? May I drive a tramway in realistic for the specified built-in sessions?

Thanks!
Xavi.

On the menu bar toward the right side. Click on the "book", open the drop down option "quick drive", and there you have it.

I'm not saying I can't switch to realistic mode.

What I'm saying is that I can switch, but then, the available pressure is 0, so there is no pressure to transfer to the brake cylinder, so I can accelerate, BUT I cannot stop the train unless I wait for the intertia to stop it. Look at the photo:

https://imageshack.com/i/pouBGnWQp

This is what I'm asking:

• Is this 0psi an error because the loco is not properly modelled?
  • Is this an error of my installation and other players do have some psi there?
  • Or this is on purpose because this loco does not have air brakes in the reality? How do I stop it then?

Thanks!
Xavi.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I believe you found flaw that I unfortunately am clueless to help on. I have confirmed the no air pressure thing, and cannot comfortably stop the tram/trolley.

Back