SRS UP SD70Ms Released..

SRS - thank you for sharing these beauties! You are certainly gifted!

(And thanks to Vostrail for the TANE fix info)

A train for Yard Center on the MoPac/C&EI takes the IHB via Proviso over the standard C&WI routing via Canal Street. Here it is seen at Blue Island crossing the former GTW Elsdon Sub.

Hi there SRS I went there to download and all I got was a page with numbers
What do I do from there
Thanks
Chris

Love the models! thanks! Hate to be the guy, But will the be other roads for the 70M's? like SP, CSX Etc? its just I kinda fell in love with these models.

Hello. After I installed the SD70, SD75 I noticed the interior on the UP SD60M disappeared. The bogey for the SD70, SD75 is kuid:461273:1001, thats the same kuid as the interior for the UP SD60M. The interior for the BNSF SD60M still works as it's a different kuid. Can you confirm this? Thank you. Great work nonetheless.

Hello. After I installed the SD70, SD75 I noticed the interior on the UP SD60M disappeared. The bogey for the SD70, SD75 is kuid:461273:1001, thats the same kuid as the interior for the UP SD60M. The interior for the BNSF SD60M still works as it's a different kuid. Can you confirm this? Thank you. Great work nonetheless.

Pretty sure you need to delete the old SD60M files and redownload the new ones off the site again. Conflicting KUIDS.

All work flawlessly in T:ANE SP1 (Build 80349) once .tga replaced by .texture (see post #26). The world now has nine new wonders.

Alright, so I've been wanting to use your locomotives too badly because they look great, but on TS2 for Mac, I keep running into problems on the BNSF SD60M,All the SD75M's and I's, and now more recently these SD70M's. Now the UP SD60M works because I deleted all of the weathered skin, and just kept it as one single skin. But every single "skin", I get the same exact pop-up. Picture in link because this is just a screenshot. http://imgur.com/LqXlEKS
Now normally when I run into this situation, I just go into the config file and under thumbnails I will delete everything. But this WILL NOT work because it is a skin, not a thumbnail picture. Anyone happen to know what I should do, or give me atleast a small idea on what to do? Thanks!
-Austin

Back