Trainz Model Railroad Edition > When will Beta start?

You got to be kidding me. Really? That was really the first (and only?) thing you could think of?
It did not even cross your mind that I might actually just be trying to help people by pointing to a helpful topic about Model Trainz? Like I have been doing for over 4 years?

Let's not try to turn something into something it is not, shall we? Sometimes a helpful post is just that: a helpful post.

You got to be kidding me. Really? That was really the first (and only?) thing you could think of?
It did not even cross your mind that I might actually just be trying to help people by pointing to a helpful topic about Model Trainz? Like I have been doing for over 4 years?

Let's not try to turn something into something it is not, shall we? Sometimes a helpful post is just that: a helpful post.
Yeah. He was just trying to help, chill guys

Well sorry if I misinterpreted the intention but on first reading and re-reading it came across as more than a little patronising. As a long standing Trainz user I'm well aware of the model concept and have at some point contributed to the specific thread.

Yes, let's move forward but my original question to N3V is still in place, could we possibly have an update as to when the model version is likely to be released, please?

... could we possibly have an update as to when the model version is likely to be released, please? ...

I can't say much about this with any certainty, but I do know that there is no firm date for the release and that you are not missing anything at the moment Vern, there have been delays, even in the 'Alpha' build, due to other (commercial) priorities.

I can see no reason why you should not continue to build model railways in the current edition(s) of TANE, if there are any model railway specific enhancements to come I doubt very much they will conflict in any way with anything you do now.

Chris M

Back