Session Rules background color

coop2

Does anyone know how to lighten up the background of some of the session rules. The backgrounds are very dark and the lettering is hard to read. Is there way to either change the font color or change the background.

Thanks

Have I windows 8.1 on my Dell Computer. I right clicked on the desktop, clicked on 'screen resolution', clicked on 'advanced settings',clicked on tap 'intel@hd graphics, control panel', clicked 'graphic properties', clicked 'display', changed the 'brightness' to 6, changed 'contrast' to 40, changed 'gamma' to 2.5 After I made these changes I could read the info in session rules that had the dark background. To view Trainz or my regular use of my computer I would change it back to the default setting. I also saved as a profile.

Hope this helps

Have I windows 8.1 on my Dell Computer. I right clicked on the desktop, clicked on 'screen resolution', clicked on 'advanced settings',clicked on tap 'intel@hd graphics, control panel', clicked 'graphic properties', clicked 'display', changed the 'brightness' to 6, changed 'contrast' to 40, changed 'gamma' to 2.5 After I made these changes I could read the info in session rules that had the dark background. To view Trainz or my regular use of my computer I would change it back to the default setting. I also saved as a profile.

Hope this helps
Nice workaround, but the issue needs addressing. The text needs to be white or at least yellow.

Steve

It's such a problem I'm rewriting all the session rules in a database so I can print and use as a reference. I have yet to find a list and description on the internet.

Thanks. I think what I will do once I get all into the database. I'll save it in a text file and then upload to DLS. Then anyone who has this background color problem can use as a guide.

I find the whole setup for Sessions hugely user-unfriendly. A UI that looks about 20 years old, commands and rules with no description or instructions. No wonder very few people use it!

Paul

I have a database of Trainz New Era set up using the following main categories. Achievements, Checking different elements, General, General Setup, HTML, HUD, Industry, Navigation, Track, Train, View, Wait, Warnings. Can anyone tell me how I can post a copy of this in Trainz. It's too long for a blog. If anyone would like a copy using a plan text file or Microsoft's Word, etc. send me your email to my Inbox and I'll be happy to send you a copy. At least you will be able to read them!!! I'm still formatting and trying to find the best arrangement of the rules. After you get a copy any input would be appreciated.

Paul

Back