Crowded Cities (very large pictures)

With all the great content created by Dmdrake and Ish6 it looks as though we will be seeing a lot of layouts with really very large and crowded cities.

crouded1.jpg

crouded2.jpg

crouded3.jpg

With everything that dmdrake comes out with about every other week, building large cities of any era going back to the turn of the last century is fairly easy now...........:):):)

Very nice Compudoc :) :udrool:

I look forward to seeing some more shots like those (those WOULD be my thing :) ). I also hope to have a similar layout for when I finish my route someday...:cool:

Gisa ^^

Building large cities was always so time consuming, but with Dmdrake's city splines, it's really made it easy to build a town or city background and given me time to concentrate on my track and foreground issues.

Cool. That looks a lot like downtown Tampa in Florida. It has a ton of skyscrapers in this one area, and then seems to go directly into housing.

Wooooow... how long did that take? And what sort of FPS do you get with that?

WileeCoyote:D
This part of the route took about an hour. 45 minutes of that was just getting the road and bus route down.The rest was the buildings you see.
Frame rate is pretty good.Avarage about 45fps throughout the entire layout.But as you see from the specs below I guess the computer is ok.

Compudoc

Ahhh wow that neat of cities! I wish would gonna DLS this but (AHHHHH) I bet that if gonna get DLS in my computer trs 2006 games for sure my trs games 2006 will get more FREEZE and SLOWLY because many of cities and lot building make cause my computer TRS Trainz 2006 will get FREEZE and lot SLOWLY:'( :'( :'( :confused: so make me panic now!!!!!!

Well done Compudoc!

Nice city.:eek: Glad to hear about the FR. I always wonder what different systems do with my CityScape stuff.

Thanks, Dave

Back