Want to drive the whole LGV Sud-Est in TGV cab view from Paris to Aix en Provence?

Hi I have just finished watching all these vids last week I am now searching for more to watch as I have caught up to date with all my book-marked favourites.

Last edited:
Now you can.

Found this on Youtube.
A 3:03 hours full carbide in 720 p HD from a TGV From Paris Gare de Lyon to Aix en Provence.

Good material for guys who want to try an model this route ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aucO7ShRuNM

Thanks so much pagroove. A great video and it's so clear. This will be beneficial in route-building, train-speed through certain areas, placement of signals, types of bridges, local architecture and landscape. I have a passion for the French countryside. Very nice.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Thanks so much pagroove. A great video and it's so clear. This will be beneficial in route-building, train-speed through certain areas, placement of signals, types of bridges, local architecture and landscape. I have a passion for the French countryside. Very nice.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Hi yes, it is a fantastic vid for route building. Even the altitude is displayed.
Now someone make an LGV Sud-Est for Trainz. I'm tempted to start myself but too busy with other projects.

Back