Have you any pets?

I'm sorry to hear that Jordon.

We lost Lulu in December, a few days after my mum passed away. Lulu was 16 and had thyroid problems, which lead to kidney failure. It was tough losing two people in the same week!

Lulu was tough to give medication to. We tried the creams in the ear, which worked okay but was really expensive and with all her fur it would never really go in the ear well. We then went to the liquid version, and that was messy and she would fight it and flick it with her tongue, and then it was back to the pill shooter. With the pill shooter, we'd find the pills hours later under the couch as if she held them in her mouth even if we gave her a cat treats afterwards.

But, alas, it all caught up to her and she's now resting in our backyard. Luckily the ground was soft enough to have a proper burial next to Spooky, Mum-cat, Smokey, and Molly.

Here's a picture of her and sister Lilly watching TV.

Lulu is on the right...

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
Bvo4reA.jpg
[/FONT]

More recently my brother's friend rescued some baby turtles he came across frozen in a farm field while out metal detecting.

His girl friend didn't want them around because they looked like bugs so gave them to my brother to watch until the spring when they'll be released back to the wild.

When they arrived they were a tiny bit bigger than a nickel and have since grown up. Here they are watching my brother work at his computer.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
pOhKQz6.jpg
[/FONT]

Pet-for-forum.jpg

Last of a long list of dogs. Our little toy poodle is small only in stature, but the bravest dog ever. Now sixteen, blind, diabetic, and beautiful.

Edit, 17/04/2019: Today we said goodbye. Rest in Peace.

Last edited:
Pet-for-forum.jpg

Last of a long list of dogs. Our little toy poodle is small only in stature, but the bravest dog ever. Now sixteen, blind, diabetic, and beautiful.

Edit, 17/04/2019: Today we said goodbye. Rest in Peace.

Two new Trainz fans.

Meet Billy (after Billy Connolly, due to his white goatee beard - right) and Tilly (left), aged 3 months.

New--to-the-footplate..jpg

Last edited:
Back