Disappearing trains

simtrain

Using TANE Build 80349

PC:
i7 6700
Windows 10
NVida 970 8GB
Main Mem 16Gb

Whilst using surveyor I moved a train to a different bit of track a couple of base boards away, saved and went to driver via quick drive in surveyor The train has disappeared off the baseboards and is in an ether world of blue. I can't see the train but if I click on the driver for that train that's where it takes me.

I went back into surveyor, and when I search for the train, it shows me a blank section of one of my base boards, but I can't see the train, nor can I delete it!!

Any ideas?

Cheers

Steve

I saw this too once. Happened after I deleted a consist. Instead of removing, It became a mystery consist about 3 or 4 unset boards into the ether. chasing it caused the consist to "run away" from my approach

I have found that every session that I have transferred from TS12 to TANE has some consists that have been removed to remote parts of the route far removed from any track. They are all invisible, can't be deleted or moved. Additionally some consists have been rotated. In effect the sessions are not workable.

If anyone has found a workaround for this one please post about it. To date the only fix that I have applied successfully is to remove the consists from TS12, import the session to TANE and replace the removed items. This is a very slow and frustrating procedure.

Back