Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sodor Island 3D 2010/2009 Models??

Default Sodor Island 3D 2010/2009 Models??

Hi, I'm looking for some of the old Sodor Island 3D Thomas the Tank Engine models for TS2010, I dont really wanna use the newer ones, cause they're for newer versions and lag my game, and the TRS2006 ones aren't compatible. Does anyone know where i can download the TS2010/TS2009 versions of Thomas & Friends?? thx.

The wayback machine is your friend...
    http://web.archive.org/web/201209140...mdo.com/locos/

I tried the wayback machine. But some things kept popping up, including "Page cannot be displayed due to robots.txt." Along with some other thing with a button labelled "Authorize Download." So I couldn't download the files. There has to be an easier, more legit way to get the 2010/2009 models.

Copy the link into a new tab, and then hit enter. You should be able to download it then

It keeps saying that the file is "Invalid or deleted."

Well bust my buffers. SI3D deleated them. No way of getting them now!

Well, this gives me an idea for a petition to make on Change.org. I'll keep you posted.

Wow...you Thomas the Tank people really don't like not getting your way, do you? I have a feeling that Change.org might be going a bit far.

I'm not one that really cares for Thomas content, but seriously? a petition to bring back out of date models? I just don't even...

Actually, nevermind. You're right. Maybe Change.org DOES sound like I'm making a big deal out of this. Besides, who know how long it could probably take to reach whichever amount of signatures I'd put on the petition to reach its goal? That, and I just figured out just tonight that I can still get just SOME of the locomotives on the wayback machine. I guess it's basically all the Standard Gauge engines between Thomas and Percy (all of the first 6 engines going from the top of the page to the bottom) that I can't even get.
    Last edited by Gameoholic1994; January 20th, 2017 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameoholic1994 View Post
    Actually, nevermind. You're right. Maybe Change.org DOES sound like I'm making a big deal out of this. Besides, who know how long it could probably take to reach whichever amount of signatures I'd put on the petition to reach its goal? That, and I just figured out just tonight that I can still get just SOME of the locomotives on the wayback machine. I guess it's basically all the Standard Gauge engines between Thomas and Percy (all of the first 6 engines going from the top of the page to the bottom) that I can't even get.
    No,_no_it's_fine._I_feel_bad_becuase_my_space_bar_ is_not_working._It_would_be_nice_to_have_the_2010_ models_again_because_like_the_2006_models,_they_ar e_classics._I_bet_if_Si3D_discontinued_the_2006_mo dels,_hell_would_rise.

I don't think they WILL delete the 2006 models, since they're on a separate Si3D website called "Sodor Island 3D Classic." And it's a good thing I downloaded THOSE models and put them in my T:ANE content manager, even though they appear as "Faulty."

Quote Originally Posted by Gameoholic1994 View Post
    I don't think they WILL delete the 2006 models, since they're on a separate Si3D website called "Sodor Island 3D Classic." And it's a good thing I downloaded THOSE models and put them in my T:ANE content manager, even though they appear as "Faulty."
    That's what I did. Just with 2010. I downloaded everything I could off of the 2006 site, installed them, and kept the .cdp files in a special folder on my flash drive. I did the same with their newer models. I'd hate to see them go, though.

If anyone still wants the 2009 models, there's this page on deviantart that has found and saved some links to them (http://onetruethomasfan.deviantart.c...aved-636080164). But James is the one that is gonna have trouble installing, including his dependencies.

as much as I want to support that, it's discontinued work, as, seeing how Sean (the creator behind these models) will throw a fit, I'll be reporting this to him.