Sodor Island 3D 2010/2009 Models??

pmaurice

Hi, I'm looking for some of the old Sodor Island 3D Thomas the Tank Engine models for TS2010, I dont really wanna use the newer ones, cause they're for newer versions and lag my game, and the TRS2006 ones aren't compatible. Does anyone know where i can download the TS2010/TS2009 versions of Thomas & Friends?? thx.

I tried the wayback machine. But some things kept popping up, including "Page cannot be displayed due to robots.txt." Along with some other thing with a button labelled "Authorize Download." So I couldn't download the files. There has to be an easier, more legit way to get the 2010/2009 models.

Wow...you Thomas the Tank people really don't like not getting your way, do you? I have a feeling that Change.org might be going a bit far.

I'm not one that really cares for Thomas content, but seriously? a petition to bring back out of date models? I just don't even...

Actually, nevermind. You're right. Maybe Change.org DOES sound like I'm making a big deal out of this. Besides, who know how long it could probably take to reach whichever amount of signatures I'd put on the petition to reach its goal? That, and I just figured out just tonight that I can still get just SOME of the locomotives on the wayback machine. I guess it's basically all the Standard Gauge engines between Thomas and Percy (all of the first 6 engines going from the top of the page to the bottom) that I can't even get.

Last edited:
Actually, nevermind. You're right. Maybe Change.org DOES sound like I'm making a big deal out of this. Besides, who know how long it could probably take to reach whichever amount of signatures I'd put on the petition to reach its goal? That, and I just figured out just tonight that I can still get just SOME of the locomotives on the wayback machine. I guess it's basically all the Standard Gauge engines between Thomas and Percy (all of the first 6 engines going from the top of the page to the bottom) that I can't even get.

No,_no_it's_fine._I_feel_bad_becuase_my_space_bar_is_not_working._It_would_be_nice_to_have_the_2010_models_again_because_like_the_2006_models,_they_are_classics._I_bet_if_Si3D_discontinued_the_2006_models,_hell_would_rise.

I don't think they WILL delete the 2006 models, since they're on a separate Si3D website called "Sodor Island 3D Classic." And it's a good thing I downloaded THOSE models and put them in my T:ANE content manager, even though they appear as "Faulty."

I don't think they WILL delete the 2006 models, since they're on a separate Si3D website called "Sodor Island 3D Classic." And it's a good thing I downloaded THOSE models and put them in my T:ANE content manager, even though they appear as "Faulty."

That's what I did. Just with 2010. I downloaded everything I could off of the 2006 site, installed them, and kept the .cdp files in a special folder on my flash drive. I did the same with their newer models. I'd hate to see them go, though.

as much as I want to support that, it's discontinued work, as, seeing how Sean (the creator behind these models) will throw a fit, I'll be reporting this to him.

It doesn't matter to me whether or not they're discontinued. All I care about is that they're accessible. Just because they're discontinued, doesn't mean they're not still usable for T:ANE. And there's no need for reporting. All that needs to be done is to fix the errors that make them appear as "Faulty" in our Content Managers, which is usually just "The tag 'image' in '0' refers to the nonexistent file 'screenshot.bmp,' or '.jpg,' or whatever, and to fix the face texture, so the faces can be changeable (same for the 2010 models that we can still download), and just like that, they are.... well.... really useful engines again.

That's not a smart thing to think. These models are discontinued. This means that they are NOT MEANT to be accessible to the public. The person has done this without permission of Sodor Island 3D which I'm sure some legal action if any can be taken. The Si3D community have been told and warned multiple times about such content. I guess some didn't listen, so they will get what they deserve.

If you are still looking for them, I have the 2009 Gordon if you need it.
And 2010 Donald and Douglas...And 2010 Gordon...and maybe James (I think)

I'm also sure Si3D has a policy on giving people engines and rollingstock behind their backs...but I'd have to do some research on that. All I know is right now, releasing those engines online goes against Si3D policy.

Back