Sodor Island 3D 2010/2009 Models??

I'm also sure Si3D has a policy on giving people engines and rollingstock behind their backs...but I'd have to do some research on that. All I know is right now, releasing those engines online goes against Si3D policy.
SI3D has a policy on that. Why do you think they removed all 2010 and 2009 engines?

My suspicions confirmed...so my only question now is why are these users on this thread asking for these models? I seriously hope they have an answer because I'm really close to telling Sean about this.

The only policy I see is that your not allowed to do the following with SI3Ds models is that you can't upload them to the DLS and the second rule is (This applies to anyone making Thomas content) is that your not allowed to make Payware models since Hit Entertainment owns the rights to the Thomas Product. Unless people are passing around unfinished betas or private unreleased models, I don't see a isssue here.

Si3D was just closed because of people like you. The models were taken down for a reason because of better models.

Taking legal action on unlicensed Thomas models?
I think that would probably backfire on said modeler taking legal recourse.

Is this an example of vaporware? Something that was once available is no longer available. This has happened to a few other Trainz sites like the site with the custom made 2-6-0’s (East Coast Trainz?) and now Checkrail. Even Fishlips DEM site went down not sure if it’s back. Connyxy’s MARC and Amtrak stuff is now available again on a wayback like site. Some of the dead sites you could try using wayback to access the cdp’s some work some don’t.

oh. hopefully si3d will be back up. i'm still waiting on 2012 percy. not to mention rws james, Gordon, henry, and a updated Wilbert.

Sodor Workshops content is great never the less. I need to get back to making and releasing content again. Been ages since i released something for trainz and not gmod.

oh. zeldaboy, can you make a model of Wilbert? since si3d is gone, and I suspect sodor workshops wont make one anytime soon.

Guess its a good thing I grabbed them before they were gone. I was attempting to make a fan episode using WildNorWester's IoS route that he used for his series, but that would probly just tick people off. And he does have some good content as well, despite it being a bit more prototypical. I'm presuming we can keep whatever content we legitimately obtained before SI3D closed, correct?

Preston, I do not take requests. Please don't ask me to make models, as i make my own models on my own time. Also, BNSF, yes, you can.

Back