What Other Games Have You Seen Trains In?

I'm surprised no one said Lego Island 2. (You even get to drive it!)
Unreal Tournament 2004 has a crashed subway train in it.
Burnout 3 had a tram and a subway in it.
18 wheels of steel across America has a railroad crossing in it on route 101. I wonder if it has a train in it.

Last edited:
Railroad Tycoon games, (i know not wat we're lookin fior) Sims 2 (i dl stuff) Medal of Honor has trains in several levels, Socom, GTAIII, Sim City, Harry Potter, Need For Speed Underground 2. It has trains in the coal harbor area. Burnout 3 waterfrpnt and winter city have trams

Last edited:
Burnout Revenge for Xbox360 on the Motor City level there is 2 train crossings where you can run on the track between the 2 crossings and another track follows the freeway from the Detroit River to the Steel Mill and Lone Peak course has a long spur that follows the highway with a train parked at the end of the long siding and after the trailer park there is a double-track train crossing. The new Burnout Paradise the city has railyards and train tracks thru the suburbs with moving trains. -Chris

What about Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3? SM1: Subway, battle and chasing Shocker. SM2: Elevated train. SM3: Subways. And some Tony Hawk games.

Robot Wars-Had a NY train arena.
rw0thv0.jpg

;)

an old game called californa speed. there was a level where there were some auto trains. and a crossing

Half Life opening is a ride on a monorail, and the whole thing as well as plain railcars are featured often in the game. There is a multiplayer map that had a drivable railcar..

And 2nd Half Life open with a train ride and again trains are seen many times in the game :p

Back