EOT device compatible with Pre-SP1 Trainz 12?

d0g

Hello all,

I have a question regarding the EOT device that some of the newer JR cars are equipped with. Are these functional in Pre-SP1 Trainz 12? I see they are listed as dependencies in some of the cars I have downloaded, but display errors such as this... "Warning: The file '\atx_att0\eot_r.lm' is provided in LM format despite containing only a single mesh. This may have a negative impact on performance."

I remember reading that the latest Train FX library is necessary... however I currently have version 1.30, and was under the impression that is the highest FX version compatible with Pre-SP1 12. Is that correct, or am I missing something here?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't seeing the option in Surveyor to add an EOT to the car in question, and couldn't figure out how to get them to show up, so I worked around this by going into the car's config file and changing the rear auto-create setting from "0" to "1." I guess I could go in and clone it and call it "EOT car" or something, unless there is a method I'm missing to access the EOT feature in Surveyor?

I noticed that they work on some, but some they don't. When you use a portal they go away all together. Running version 80341

Back