Snow and Christmas routes

sfrr

Bankruptcy Blue
no you guys he wants pics!!! well i will start it off with 2 of my own christmas layouts.
Trainz036.jpg

Trainz016.jpg

Trainz014.jpg

Trainz025.jpg

hope you guys like em

mike.

Oh now them are some nice pix....That coal loading and that power plant one looks nice :)....Got any more of that route :)

Nice shots! Titanclover, Drewman's route is not yet on the DLS, he hopes to get it done by Christmas though. Also, if you want to make a seperate winter version of a route you like it's not that hard. Just take the snow texture you want, and "Fill Baseboard. Do this for each one. Then, use 'VistaMare TrainzMap' to switch the tracks to snow-covered ones. This will not produce near the result as seen in Chris' or Drewmans route, but it will do.

Nice shots! Titanclover, Drewman's route is not yet on the DLS, he hopes to get it done by Christmas though. Also, if you want to make a seperate winter version of a route you like it's not that hard. Just take the snow texture you want, and "Fill Baseboard. Do this for each one. Then, use 'VistaMare TrainzMap' to switch the tracks to snow-covered ones. This will not produce near the result as seen in Chris' or Drewmans route, but it will do.

Im sorry TrainMan12 but I didnt post anything about Drewman's routes.:confused:
Anyway nice screens everyone!:cool: :D

Back