Thread: T:ANE SP1 Build 80349 - ECML Blank Baseboards and Missing Assets

Default T:ANE SP1 Build 80349 - ECML Blank Baseboards and Missing Assets

Napierdeltic's fine ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh Route appears to have some anomalies on my T:ANE SP1 build 80349. Landscape has missing textures and some assets appear to be missing (FMA bank and a footbridge support?). However, the route shows no warnings, errors nor any missing dependencies in CM. I listed dependencies and scrolled down but saw neither faulty assets nor any obsolete warnings. I don't recall this when I ran the original pre-hotfix version. Is anyone else experiencing this?

My machine is an Intel Core I-7 4970K, 32Gb RAM, 1Tb SSD and 4Gb GTX970 running driver 361.43.
    Trainz settings normal textures, 2048 shadows, low shadow quality, 2x antialiasing, high water quality, low post-processing, low detail update rate.
    Database rebuild done before opening trains on patching. Database rebuild done after noticing a sole HST power car come down the Down line (no Mk3 coaches or rear power car) - seemingly resolved as the HST is all there now when it comes past on its way to Edinburgh..

Hi borderreiver

That's the stunning section produced by Tony - tmz06003 from Haymarket depot to Berwick Upon Tweed. The person who produces/mods all those lovely British locos etc with help from other builders too.

I've just checked my master copy which is ok. Should be grass a b in the second photo of yours. Have you tried coming out of TANE and then going back in or rebuild database for yet another time ? Check and see if you have that grass listed in your content manger.

Cheers
    Stuart

ECML Project Leader
    Last edited by napierdeltic; January 15th, 2016 at 06:07 PM.

Probably either open for edit or showing as modified and just need a revert to original.
    Malc

NapierDeltic and Clam1952, thanks for the info.

No items open for edit anywhere on T:ANE CM. I haven't imported any content yet, plain vanilla TANE SP1, but I will look for what assets are showing as modified. I will look for grass b in CM. I think that there is a spline missing on that bridge but I don't see any missing "FMA Bank" ones. What other spline might it be? What is supposed to be either side of the airborne footbridge?

I need some spare time today to investigate.

Grass a present (kuid:-1:609). status "base". Author Auran.
    Grass b present (kuid:-25:576). status "builtin". Author Auran.

Both are build version 1.3 with no errors, no warnings, not marked as obsolete, mot marked as modified, nor open for edit.
    A crude measure to share. In CM, when opening ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh and electing to view dependencies, a CM window opens showing 7225 assets.
    How does that compare with the master version?

I looked at FMA bank assets, and FMA Bank w8 through W24 present, again no errors, no warnings etc.

I might have to reinstall from scratch, but while doing so I may go back to my original 75947 build and run Freightliner to see what that shows.

All the missing textures and assets are back.
    I reinstalled from scratch and currently have build 80349 installed.
    Can't patch to the DRM-Free build 80345, but that is a different issue.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by borderreiver View Post
    All the missing textures and assets are back.
    I reinstalled from scratch and currently have build 80349 installed.
    Can't patch to the DRM-Free build 80345, but that is a different issue.
    Did you follow the advice that if you've patched from a build lower than 79000 that you must restart T:ANE after the initial database repair?

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

Pleased your all sorted.

Cheers
    Stuart

ECML Project Leader

T:ANE SP1 DRM-Free Build 80345 is up and running.
    It helped considerably to use the correct patcher from 80349 (thanks shaneturner12).
    Textures and assets in place in the screenshots.