NS SD60E | faulty dependencies

cweis127

Building America
I just purchased the SD60E and after putting it into the game, the enginespec and the cab view assets are showing faulty due to an unrecognized build number. I've heard that changing the build number to your version (in my case changing it from 3.7 > 3.4) will usually do the trick but now both assets are still faulty with the following errors after validating:

Cab:
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'push_bell'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'counter2'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'throttle'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'dynamic_brake'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'light_switch'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'horn_lever'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'sanding_lever'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'gage_light_sw'.

Enginespec:
Error: The Tag 'throttle-adjustment-rate' is not permitted within a container of type 'engine'.
Error: Required tag 'full-throttle-speed' was missing and has been set to default.

you must use TS12 build 61388 (v 3.7) or above. simply changing the numbers will not work. Jointed Rail only supports TS12 SP1 61388 and above.

You paid for a working piece of content, not the error. The error is from not updating your software and is out of our control.

here is what to do if you are using tane.

1.right click on the item in content manager.

2. look for open for edit in that list and click it.

3. then the item will still say faulty but it will also say open for edit.

4. when it says that, please right click on the item

5. in the list you will find submits edits. please click it.

and then it should work fine.

I'm just using Trainz 12 (No service pack) and got it to work by deleting the 'tooltip token' attachments in the cab and the 'throttle adjustment rate' tags.

Back