Two wrong switches in Midwest Grain

Sorry if it was discussed here, but I know about two wrong switches in Midwest Grain map and I don't know how to it. Close to trackmark "Freedom Ready Track" is first one (Junction 363950) - for example if green arrow shows left direction, engine goes to the right (stall shop) instead left and out of the Freedom station (and vice-versa).

Second wrong one (Junction 302388) is when you are going from "McCook Cold Storage" to the small bridge close to trackmark "W Industrial Lead". Green arrow shows left direction set, but engine goes right (Corn Products International).

I tried to use "rotate" button or delete the switcher and put there the same one or similar one, but it didn't help.

Anybody knows how to repair it?

In some versions ive had that no matter what you do, replacing it, changing the direction, etc etc.

Only thing you can do is really just switch it to the opposite direction. Dont think there is anything we can do.

Try deleting all three sections of track that make up the switch and relay them, it worked for me.

Regards,

This is a very old situation and you can change the track as much as you want and it will remain the same. The reason is the junction is on a slight bend and the diverge track is overlapping the main line and coming in from the opposite side of the main line. Zoom in very close and you may see it. To correct it you need to move the spline point on the diverge track so the overlap is gone or put a very small straight section before the diverge.

This is a very old situation and you can change the track as much as you want and it will remain the same. The reason is the junction is on a slight bend and the diverge track is overlapping the main line and coming in from the opposite side of the main line. Zoom in very close and you may see it. To correct it you need to move the spline point on the diverge track so the overlap is gone or put a very small straight section before the diverge.

OK, I will change complete switch. Thanks to all!

Back