TANE Update Not Viable

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
What does this mean, can't use trainz any more... (Patch Not Viable)

Trains_Not_Viable_001.JPG

Last edited:
Would you like to explain a bit more?

What update did you install?

What were the messages you received after installation?

What do you mean "not viable" ?

Are you able to start T:ANE?

Tell us a bit more, or likely, there will be no interest in your message.

I tried to start Trainz, it comes up with you need to update... it show I have 80276 and wants to update to 80330. Seems like a nice new feature. It did some updates like this a few days ago and they worked fine, so I say ya... do it. and after a few message boxes later it ends up with the 'Update Not Viable' and gives me no option to retry or delete last.. just failed, Cancel.

That is the overall TANE sub forum, it's not just kickstarter related. Your question would get better traction posted there.

Sorry, I have posted over there. And Yes, I know nothing here, and you know more. I'm just trying to use the program and this is the place to find the answers, so I have to deal with you. Sorry, won't bother this 'General Trainz' section about this again.

Since you're updating T:ANE, it would get more attention in the Trainz: A new era + KickStarter forum.

Off the top, it appears to be a corrupt file issue. Re-install your backup and try again.

I have same problem too.

trying offline installer, the message is "patch not viable checksum mismatch on .....\fonts.txt

tanesp4 94916 > 105766

As said above, better posting in the TANE forum, but first suggestion is to do a DBR (Data base repair).

Back