Special Christmas Wishes

butler57

A special Christmas wish to all Trainz folk - who like Dave Snow are feeling the pressures and times that have befallen them during the past year - may you all come through unscathed and go on to enjoy the good things that 2016 may bring your way - good health, love and the comfort of family and friends.

A special Christmas wish to all the crew at N3V - thank you for your efforts over the past year in bringing us a whole lot of joy and trainz toys for Christmas.

May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Others may wish to add their favourite Christmas wish to this thread - feel free to do so and abstain from negative comments - thank you in advance

same for you my friend Ning,djoetje and i hope you have wonderful relaxing peaceful days and a good start in the new year.
We here enjoy the mild not cold yet but fresh winter winds so what else can one wish for.
2016 will be the T:ANE i know for sure and let's hope like you said that negative comments etc will not infest this thread.
Lets hope Davesnow will get thru all this well and go for the 100 milestone. i am for the 120 one never know in a few years we are capable of keeping us in good shape and not to bad looking for many more years to come and health is in 10 years going to the garage and get parts changed or polished.

Thanks Roy, Ning & Djoetje
Gall stone attack leading up to Christmas was not fun - to much fatty good food Lol!
As long as we keep the mind active the rest is sure to follow albeit more slowly these days.
Look forward to your Canadian Rocky Mountains surprises for 2016 and onward.
And best wishes to you and your family

Ning said it will be fingerlicking good beyond anyone's expectations i want to show vids and picts but Ning said wait until we can release a.s.a N3V is ready for all the bells and whistles we hope to bring to the T:ANE tree.

best wisshes for you and your famiy and friends too

take care:wave:

Ning said it will be fingerlicking good beyond anyone's expectations i want to show vids and picts but Ning said wait until we can release a.s.a N3V is ready for all the bells and whistles we hope to bring to the T:ANE tree.

best wisshes for you and your famiy and friends too

take care:wave:

Back