Missing Horn Kuid for MQJR Baldwin S12

I can't seem to find this kuid anywhere: <kuid:37581:1184>. I've Googled it, I've searched for it on the Download Station (both on the website itself and via Content Manager), and the JR website. Nothing. According to the config file for the MQJR Baldwin S12, it's the kuid for the horn.

Thanks!

I can't seem to find this kuid anywhere: <kuid:37581:1184>. I've Googled it, I've searched for it on the Download Station (both on the website itself and via Content Manager), and the JR website. Nothing. According to the config file for the MQJR Baldwin S12, it's the kuid for the horn.

Thanks!
Should come with the locomotive.

Should come with the locomotive.

I thought it should, too. When I first downloaded it on my old computer, it came with it, or I was able to easily find it (I can't entirely remember). But when I downloaded it onto my new computer (a few weeks ago), I can't find it at all!

http://www.trainzkuidindex.com/

This might help. Free to use. Donations welcome, and sign-up mandatory.

Thanks. I probably should have done this sooner.

Unfortunately, it hasn't been very helpful for this kuid. The only search result is a link to the download page for the MQJR S12 (plus seven "dead" links to the S12). I tried deleting the S12, re-downloading the file from JR, re-installing it to Trainz, and it's still missing after two attempts! The only search results on the JR website is a BN GP9 and a BN GP9B. The kuid table for the BN GP9 says that the horn is included, but I really don't want to pay $8 for an asset that's marked "freeware" on Trainz Kuid Index. I guess if it ends up being too much trouble, I'll just download a similar asset.

<kuid:37581:1184> is obsolete, you must look for <kuid2:37581:1184:3>, it is Leslie S3L #5 by TheRock.

<kuid:37581:1184> is obsolete, you must look for <kuid2:37581:1184:3>, it is Leslie S3L #5 by TheRock.

I'm still not finding the asset, but I am finding TheRock's other versions of the Leslie S3L on the Download Station. I guess I can use one of those if need be.

I hate brining up an oldish thread, but I am also having this issue. I have searched everywhere for the horn KUID, as well as on the KUID index, and also looked for the updated version, also with no results.

Matt

just did the kuid search on the dls its not there
408c86f40feb78bdcf22c169ec318899.jpg

Back