Trains in the Media

cookiemae

If you have access to/know of trains that are in the backround of any clip, movie, pic, or music video post them here. Point out, if you will, the case and point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for my lack of technical timing data, but having just watched the children's DVD of "Everyone's Hero" I have to recommend it as a bonifide Trains extravaganta.

After a slow beginning there is a comical chase upon several old passenger trains. Everyone should give it a go.

Ed

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everybody that some content available on YouTube and similar file sharing sites is not appropriate to link to from these forums.

Please take care to view the content, especially the Comments & Responses area before linking to these pages.

We appreciate your cooperation in keeping these forums family friendly :)

Cheers.

Please take care to view the content, especially the Comments & Responses area before linking to these pages.
And what happens if someone posts a YouTube link, where their are no comments, or comments are appropriate, but then later on the same Y/Tube video has inappropriate comments posted after it was linked?

I thought it was pretty obvious that we wouldn't hold you responsible for any comments that aren't there when you originally post a link, however, common sense would dictate that some topics and subjects at YouTube attract a different calibre of response and we therefore ask that you use your best judgement when linking outside of this forum.

Furthermore, don't be surprised if links are modified or deleted should what you are proposing actually occur.

Cheers.

TrainzEasternRoutes in a two page spread for Auran Trainz 2004
pcpowerplay.jpg

Back