Screenshots of your favorite MSGSapper routes in operation

Lunch time on a rainy day on my TRS19 Progresssive Route:

Lunch-time-on-a-rainy-day-on-the-Progressive-Route-by-MSGSapper.jpg

A quiet checkers game on a rainy day on my TRS19 Progressive Route:

A-quiet-checkers-game-on-a-rainy-day-on-the-Progressive-Route-by-MSGSapper.jpg

Here is a screenshot of my recently purchased C&O K-2 Mikado leading a freight consist on my T:ANE version of my 1950s era Indiana Western Route. The payware C&O K-2 Mikado was recently released by K&L Trainz and she is a truly beautiful steam locomotive that installed and worked without problems! I own a number of K&L locomotives which are first rate.

Indiana-Western-SS1.jpg

Bob

I am currently upgrading/updating/expanding my New England Coastal (NEC) electrified route. It will contain much of my content that has been uploaded to the DLS over the last few years. I am making good progress on it and hope to have it wrapped up in the next month or two, at least that's what I hope.

As it is now the NEC is about 2-1/2 times larger then it was before. I have expanded the route by integrating my separate previous CC&LE 1950s, Progressive Rail and Indiana Western routes into the core of the NEC. These routes are now fully integrated into the NEC and are a seamless part of it, to include look and feel. There is so much to see and do on that route that I expect it will be year or two before you exhaust all the operating possibilities, which include passenger and freight. Lots of new industries to try out! Old content on the routes have been replaced mostly with my new stuff. This new version of the NEC will be released for TRS22.

I will be posting several screenshots over the next few weeks in this thread from this new New England Coastal TRS22 - Expanded route. Here is one that shows a fishing scene near a wooden covered bridge:

Scene-from-my-NEC.jpg

Bob

Last edited:
Another screenshot from the upcoming release of my New England Coastal TRS22 - Expanded route.

Fighting a small rural home fire scene:

Fire-fighting-scene.jpg

Bob

Back