Screenshots of your favorite MSGSapper routes in operation

MSGSapper

Trainz route developer
Post screenshots of your favorite MSGSapper routes in operation here in this thread. I would love to see what you have done with them and will be monitoring this thread!

Bob (MSGSapper)

Hello Bob

I have all of your routes installed into TANE but, wainting for final SP1 release and installed it for posting screenshots from your wonderful routes.

Regards

Manuel

Hi Bob, thanks for making some excellent routes. I have all but Watseka and Wilson Mills installed. I'd love to post screenshots but everytime I try to take one TANE (78667) crashes and screenie is corrupt. Maybe after SP1 is released it will work for me :) I love taking various trains on quickdrives and I am just starting to get into working with industries. Steep learning curve as I have only had TANE since September and not used a train sim since MSTS over 10 years ago.

The Loops
Passing-the-beauty-spot.jpg

Here-comes-the-rain-again.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Clinchfield

I love this route and thought I'd try substituting the billboard trees with some pay ware speed trees from UltraScenery, since I'd purchased the package. The following pictures are therefore of my personal 'doctored' (trees only) route. For information, substituting the speed trees had little if any impact on the frame rates on my mid-range system (iMac). Shadows are on 'low.'
Autumn-in-the-Appalachians.jpg

Admiring-the-fall-foliage.jpg

Fading-light.jpg

Coming-through.jpg

Keeping-the-lights-on-in-Elkhorn-City.jpg

John

More Roscoe, Snyder & the Pacific and RS&P Freight 1 session;
It wouldn't be Texas if it didn't have Lonestar.

Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie

On this route, I again substituted the billboards with my payware UltraTrees. I won't lie; the fps did drop on this occasion - you've only got to look at the tree density to understand why. However, I still got playable frame rates and I think the autumn (fall) and winter textures look stunning. I have included a selection of screenshots from the seasonal freight sessions (split over 2 posts).
So-much-for-Summer.jpg

No-carbon-capture-problems-here.jpg

Heading-East.jpg

I%27ll-be-back-for-some-cider.jpg

These-hoppers-are-heavy.jpg

Changeover-complete.jpg

Snow%27s-come-early-this-year.jpg

Bridge-over-mildly-ruffled-waters.jpg

Shift-over.jpg

John
80413; Shadows 'Low'; DD 3000m

Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie (part 2 of 2)

Here are screenshots from the Winter Freight session.

Is-anybody-out-there%3F.jpg

That%27s-my-last-pick-up.jpg

Lakeside.jpg

There-goes-the-express.jpg

Coffee%27s-brewing%2C-boys.jpg

Nearly-there.jpg

John
80413; Shadows 'Low'; DD 3000m

Very pleased to see you enjoy them and by all means ANY SPEEDTREE in that volume will hurt even a 980ti GPU.
The Hump Yard I am building has plenty of them and I am around 45 to 50fps until I fill the yards with heavy poly third party rolling stock then I hit the floor at 13fps :(

Last edited:
Kiowa County Southern

Some of msgsapper's new locomotives. It is rare to see any of UP's red and Armor Yellow color scheme, I've only seen one set of passenger cars to match by PaulzTrainz. Guess I'll have to think about buying them now... :D

Last edited:
Some of msgsapper's new locomotives. It is rare to see any of UP's red and Armor Yellow color scheme, I've only seen one set of passenger cars to match by PaulzTrainz. Guess I'll have to think about buying them now... :D

Great shots of my steam locomotive line! BTW coming soon from me are a whole lot of steam era UP passenger cars......

Bob

The Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie 1950s

I swapped map kuids on a clone of msgsapper's Spring Freight session so I could run it in this new route. Then I swapped the 0-8-0 for the GP40 and so far things are OK but I suspect I'll need to do some more editing. And I definitely need to swap out more of the rolling stock to more 1950's era stuff.

Unfortunately the 0-8-0's top speed is about 28 mph. :)

I know how to take screen shots. How do I take video? I want to make a video of my train running through a canyon but can not find the program that will do this. Possible, someone can suggest a free video maker for a rather inexpensive one that will work.
Thanks for your help.
Didrik
Everett & Monte Cristo Ry

Back