Screenshots of your favorite MSGSapper routes in operation

Picking up passenger at Long Key Florida on Florida East Coast Railway
Picking-up-passenger-at-Long-Key-Florida.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone making a Chicago route? I would like to know if someone is making a route that starts from Chicagos Union Station and to where ever that person chooses.

Trainz_12_fan_100
Reskinner, Route Builder, Test man

Is anyone making a Chicago route? I would like to know if someone is making a route that starts from Chicagos Union Station and to where ever that person chooses. Trainz_12_fan_100 Reskinner, Route Builder, Test man

This has nothing to do with this thread and I ask that no one reply to it as it is "off topic". Please start your OWN separate forum thread if you have a question. Thanks!

Bob

Thought I would bump this thread up for all the newbies to Trainz to see as it's been a while....

Bob

I've got a few CCLE shots of my own. Of course, being myself, I've transformed it into a hypothetical steam tourist route.

Last edited:
I've got a few CCLE shots of my own. Of course, being myself, I've transformed it into a hypothetical steam tourist route.
The CCLE is respectfully owned by MSGSapper. Many apologies to anyone offended.

CCLE has always been one of my personal favorites and these are great shots! BTW not offended in the least and would love to see more photos of my various layouts in use....

Bob

CCLE has always been one of my personal favorites and these are great shots! BTW not offended in the least and would love to see more photos of my various layouts in use....

Bob

Just uploaded the FEF and the two extra Budd coaches, diner and tavern/lounge cars as well!

Just uploaded the FEF and the two extra Budd coaches, diner and tavern/lounge cars as well!
BY FEF do you mean the old ANL models or the new NARM models?

If it's the former, I don't think ANL would be too happy about you releasing a reskin of his engines. Though if it's the latter, I think you just need to give credit for the original model to get a release.

Here are two screen shots from my Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie 1950s route that I took the other day while testing out the Trainz image gallery. Enjoy!

Watering-the-hogs-on-the-Cattaraugus-Creek-%26-Lake-Erie-1950s.jpg

and

A-beautiful-fall-day-on-the-Cattaraugus-Creek-%26-Lake-Erie-1950s-route.jpg

Forgot the tender.:eek:

Yep, you are right I did. That was from a test session I made to test out the "hog drencher" content item on a train full of porkers. Some folks had reported that the drencher was not working at the time. FYI the hog drencher was an item that Ben Dorsey and I had collaborated on some years back. In any case I liked the screenshot so decided to share it, although I had not bothered to hookup a tender for the locomotive, which was an over sight on my part. BTW the hog drencher works very well and will only drench stockcars that are loaded with livestock and nothing else.

Bob

Screenshots taken on a rainy day on the <kuid2:439337:102423:2> Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie 1950s - TRS19 route Fall Freight session <kuid2:439337:103886:1> Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie Local 1950s TRS19 Freight 1 Fall

Rainy-day-on-the-Cattaraugus-Creek-%26-Lake-Erie-1950s---TRS19-route-1.jpg

Rainy-day-on-the-Cattaraugus-Creek-%26-Lake-Erie-1950s---TRS19-route-2.jpg

Bob

Here are a baker's dozen of screenshots taken during the <kuid2:439337:103908:1> Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie 1950s TRS19 Local Passenger 1 Winter session. Both the session and the <kuid2:439337:102423:2> Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie 1950s - TRS19 route were recently released and are available for download on the DLS.

Approaching the Lime Lake passenger depot:

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-1.jpg

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-2.jpg

The Lime Lake passenger depot:

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-3.jpg

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-4.jpg

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-5.jpg

The Lime Lake We junction control tower:

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-6.jpg

Crossing a rail bridge:

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-7.jpg

A viaduct crossing the Cattaraugus Creek:

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-8.jpg

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-9.jpg

Some deer grazing near the track and some crows flying by:

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-10.jpg

The Cattaraugus passenger depot:

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-11.jpg

The port of Wanakah where a ship is laoding scrap metal:

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-12.jpg

Wanakah yard where a freight consist is about to depart:

Cattaraugus-Creek-Lake-Erie-1950s-TRS19-Winter-Passenger-Session-13.jpg

Some screenshots taken from the <kuid2:439337:102147:4> Progressive Rail Jesse James Line - TRS19 route on a rainy day:

Progressive-Rail-TRS19-on-a-rainy-day.jpg

Back