Rail Driver Support?

CaTaPulTeD

Hi there, does anyone know when Trainz a New Era will support the RailDriver Desktop Cab Controller?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Take care

Regards: Jack

My WAG would be no earlier than mid 2016. Then again, maybe a few months after SP1 comes out. I believe most developers are waiting for a final, stable version of TANE so their software will work with out having to come back and retweek it.

Regards,

Thank you, I was hoping for it to work with "A New Era" sooner, on RailDriver's website support for RailDriver says "Soon", mid 2016 isn't that soon! LOL
Oh well, a new piece of hardware that will sit there until then I guess! :p
Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

TANE mangement and development lied to us about RailDriver

Hi TANE players who would like to use RailDriver,

I have supported TANE since its inception and bought a package with all bells and whistles. But please note: I have never installed it because I was not able to use my RailDriver (available in all previous Railz versions and simulations from other sources).

There was a another big thread here on the forum that the TANE people have obviously removed. It went on for years, us users asking for RailDriver and the devs and management promising to support it as soon as this or that was done, which had a higher priority. Thus we were strung along from month to month and year to year.

It seems that despite their promises they never planned to implement support of RailDriver, but didn't want to lose the customers that wanted it. This may sound harsh, but they lied and now they pretend that it was never an issue.

I'm through with this company until I hear that they support RailDriver. If and when there's a lot of stuff for me to buy, install, and play with.

Until then, goodbye.

Hi TANE players who would like to use RailDriver,

I have supported TANE since its inception and bought a package with all bells and whistles. But please note: I have never installed it because I was not able to use my RailDriver (available in all previous Railz versions and simulations from other sources).

There was a another big thread here on the forum that the TANE people have obviously removed. It went on for years, us users asking for RailDriver and the devs and management promising to support it as soon as this or that was done, which had a higher priority. Thus we were strung along from month to month and year to year.

It seems that despite their promises they never planned to implement support of RailDriver, but didn't want to lose the customers that wanted it. This may sound harsh, but they lied and now they pretend that it was never an issue.

I'm through with this company until I hear that they support RailDriver. If and when there's a lot of stuff for me to buy, install, and play with.

Until then, goodbye.

Not sure if you've read all the details but they are looking into an alternative method which isn't Raildriver specific (see the Trainz Dev forum). Not sure when it will become available though.

Shane

Back