SD60E's available for public Release + Backgrounds

22alpha

The new SD60E's are now available for public release. The pack is available at a discount for the remainder of the weekend! Get it now before the price returns to normal. Also in case we didn't post them here or you don't follow FB, here are a couple of new Backgrounds.

scr_5609b322494b6.jpg
scr_5602f8b207cfc.jpg

PS. This captcha thing is total PITA!

Thanks,

Mike

Missing dependency:
<kuid2:45324:25503:2>
EDIT: This happened to drain almost all the money in my PayPal account. Only left we with one cent.

Again, can someone help me find <KUID2:45324:25503:2>?
EDIT: Never mind. I should have checked trainzkuidindex for it before posting these replies. I searched trainzkuidindex for <KUID:45324:25503:2>, but found it by searching <KUID:45324:25503:1>.

Last edited:
With all due respect, please don't ask this question so consistently. It's not going to solve your problem, which I am glad you ultimately got the solution to it, but still. Please give these kind people time to respond. They have other things to do, including taking care of their families, so they may not be able to respond as quickly as possible at times. But, if you give them time, and not keep asking the question, you will find that either the people at Jointed Rail, or another member of the forum may help you. Again, I don't mean any disrespect, it's just offering a suggestion for the next time.

Good news for those who have TS12 Pre-SP1, these beauties work in TS12 Pre-SP1 without script errors. I just had to make a few adjustments to the config file on a couple of dependencies to get them to be error-free in TS12 Pre-SP1. However, the fans are throwing up warnings about the mesh being a .lm mesh, but I tend to ignore the warnings.

Thanks for these wonderful trains. One issue any time you pass a signal the cab signals won't change and you get a nonfailtal error. But other than that I love your sd60e pack

Thanks for these wonderful trains. One issue any time you pass a signal the cab signals won't change and you get a nonfailtal error. But other than that I love your sd60e pack

Well, im out of guesses. Can you show a screencap of the error so i can point you to a solution? I can not think of any good reason these wouldn't work.

Edit: Obe of my guys tells me that it may be the tfx library. be sure you have the latest one from the site. It can be found under Dependencies > TFX and select your version of trainz.

Last edited:
I looked at the 5 view images above and decided that they needed some updating since several changes occurred between those renders and the final product, so I rendered all new ones. Included the other two as well. Enjoy.

Hi NS37 getting this Error TS12 HP4

please help

Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 92, file jr_loco.gs

Stack dump:

<kuid2:45324:100312:1>

function $void@JRLoco::SignalHandler(Message), line -1

Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 92, file jr_loco.gs

Stack dump:

<kuid2:45324:100312:1>

function $void@JRLoco::SignalHandler(Message), line -1

since there is nothing on that line in my current code i think it looks like you need to update your tfx. it is usually a good idea to download or check the one on the site when you get a new locomotive from us. if you see a different version number listed on the site get it. that will ensure that you can use all of the latest features and even sometimes it will upgrade old locomotives with new feature sets.

Hello Guys!

The following comes up Faulty for me in the game. EMD 8 Blade 48 Radiator Fan, NS SD60E Go Rail Cab Shell and SD60EEngine, and SD60E Cab Mechanism. Any fix to that.

-Chris

I all I am A LITTLE CONFUSED
was on the JR site and I found a cool pack
It is called
EMD SD7R ONUS PACK (FOR TANE)

So dose This Mean I can NOT run this pack on TRAINZ 2012?
Please help

Chris Sullivan

OTAGO
NEW ZEALAND

Hello Guys!

The following comes up Faulty for me in the game. EMD 8 Blade 48 Radiator Fan, NS SD60E Go Rail Cab Shell and SD60EEngine, and SD60E Cab Mechanism. Any fix to that.

-Chris

None of these would be faulty in TS12 Build 61388 on up. This was tested as such so either you may be running an unsupported version or theres some other underlying issue in your install. When your right click on the items and select view errors/warnings what does it say?

I all I am A LITTLE CONFUSED
was on the JR site and I found a cool pack
It is called
EMD SD7R ONUS PACK (FOR TANE)

So dose This Mean I can NOT run this pack on TRAINZ 2012?
Please help

Chris Sullivan

OTAGO
NEW ZEALAND

Yes it can now be used in TS12 at its latest build Build 61388 ( SP1 Hotfix 4) and also in TANE

Last edited:
Back