Massive heart attack

I had a massive heart attack last Friday. I barely pulled through. Need your prayers please.

That's not good news Dave. You've really got to look after yourself. Cut back on the stress, take your aspirin every day and all "Trainzers" will be pulling for you. Hang in there mate. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Hello Dave,

I am also sorry to see that message, but in the other hand I am glad to see that you are here with us and able to write yourself.
All my best wishes are with you and I hope that you will fully recover from this. But if you need to reorganize something in you life to prevent such things in the future I wish you the emotional strength to do so.

Take your time Dave.
Yours Uwe

I chant a psalm for you Dave,

Psalm 27:

The Lord is my light and my help, whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life, before whom shall I shrink?

There is one thing I asked of the Lord; for this I long:
to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.

I am sure I shall see the Lord's goodness, in the land of the living;
hope him, hold firm and take heart! Hope in the Lord.

Take heart, we are all with you also.

Rev. Chris

Dave, Try not to get down. Keep busy and positive. Do whatever things you can do to heal up. There could be lots of good life left to live!

Bob P.

The good news is that you did pull through Dave.

I had a similar occurrence back in 2003 and I'm still kicking, so follow your doctors orders, watch your diet and exercise regularly and you'll stand a good chance of a normal life.

I wish you all the very best in your recovery.

Cheers

Really sorry to hear that Dave. I had two myself and have been at hospital for some days but refused a triple bypass 18 month ago because I heard there is another less invasive proven way to revert heart disease and make us heart attack proof. Here is the program I follow with Dr Esselstyn from Cleveland Ohio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYTf0z_zVs0. Here is a success story from DR Dean Ornish's program you might be interested https://www.facebook.com/Ornish/videos/10150272154046331/

Rail4Pete
P.S. You can PM me if you want more info

Dave
As you can see from the length of this thread, the entire Trainz community is wishing your speedy recovery. Hang in there.

I wish you the best and hope you make a great recovery Dave! That is how my dad passed away back in 2006 on a side note.

I am really sorry to hear of your plight and I am sure I speak for all at TrainzItalia in wishing you a speedy recovery and be sure to take it easy.

To one of the biggest hearts in the Trainz community: get well soon Dave!
All of our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stay strong, Dave. My grandfather had 3 heart attacks in a row and barely survived. He's better now, and hopefully you will be too.

Back