B-Project 2

Hello Dan,of course there are other things to do than just Trainz,take your time..I just love your screenshots and routes:) Greetz

Three new screenshots from Charroi station :)

bpro234jc9.jpg

bpro235tj0.jpg

bpro236dr9.jpg

Hello Darkdan,

your first shot is outstanding among the outsanding screens :D . The space, the environment, the athmosphere are perfect :). As i feel myself being on-site, i wish if i could be there :rolleyes:.

Cheers:
Sura
:p

Hi Darkdan

EXCELLENT !!!

Your are the DA VINCI of trains !!! :) :) :)

You simply the best.

Congratulation
Bernd

Thank you for the kind words :)

@3830,
they are currently two stations build in this part of the map : Verval and Charroi and two other stations are still to be build.

bpro237hp0.jpg

That last shot is almost timeless and could be anywhere in Europe with minor cosmetic alterations from at least the 1940's to the 1970's.
the attention to detail/texturing etc
Any of us as a child who have stopped on a bridge in the days of steam to wait and see what was coming around the corner would identify with it (well i know i would).
Its like a picture has been taken in that era and then scanned into Trainz using a program not yet invented for us

One word Mr Maestro Bravo !!!!!!!
Steviez

That's the splendour of Trainz! Difficult to make it better, Dan! :D

I think that other sims trying to make its way in will have a hard work to do! They will need a long time to show beauties like this, starting from scratch. Right now they lack the 3rd party assets required to create wonderful virtual worlds like yours.

Go for it, Dan! And as always our gratitude to all the trainzy asset creators.

Alberte :D

Darkdan I love your screenshots but can you help me out? What are you using for the low scrubby bushes? I have searched high and low, but the best I can manage for low scrub is small trees sunk in the ground. It looks OK, but nothing compared to yours...

Andy :)

Thank you for the kind words, Alberte ... and you are right : without the many assets creators nothing could be done :)

I am afraid I cannot help you very much, Andy, because all I do in my map to make bushes is using three or four different small trees (shapes and colours) sunk in the ground too.

bpro245ef0.jpg

bpro244kl1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Darkden,

I've downloaded your superb layout B-Project 2 and gave it a first run. Unfortunately there are quite number of missing objects not on the DLS. Especially the stations look rather strange because of this. Can you please give us some information where we can get the missing objects, especially the station platforms?

Thanks very much! :)

Back