B-Project 2

Darkdan

A few screenshots of the early beginning of the second part of my route B-Project...

bpro202na6.jpg

bpro203df4.jpg

bpro204do7.jpg

Some more screenshots...

bpro205sx6.jpg

bpro206ia0.jpg

bpro207zt5.jpg

... and now, back to work on the layout :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for your encouragements, even if I am not sure to deserve such an enthusiasm... :eek:

Here are some more screens...

bpro212pv9.jpg

bpro213mv1.jpg

bpro214cn5.jpg

Going to build another area now...

bpro217js8.jpg

bpro218jy4.jpg

Hello barfrog,

I use mainly Roberto Conti grass and vegetation. Look at escafeld's post in Content Creation Support, he'll give you the places where to get the stuff.

Darkdan

I am in awe of your screenshots. The details are impressive. Very instructive on how to use objects in a realistic manner. A true artist at work.

What he said ^ :)

Every time I think you have hit a peak you surpass it. Beautiful work!

Andy :)

Apart from this being a fantastic looking route, I want it for all of the beautiful content I haven't seen before :)

Andy...

The screenshots are truly awesome. They approach a level of realism I have not seen before. Its like looking at a parallel world where steam still lives!

bonsoir Darkdan,
je te renouvelle les compliments:)
à bientot pour d'autres images
amicalement
gilles

Darkdan I see your wonderfull screens and drool but now I can realy
"See You On The DARKSIDE Of The MOON!" It's even better than your screens.........................................................;)
darksidezs7.jpg

Thank you all for the kind words, that gives me a boost for all the work still to be done :)

@ dreddman,

to download a lot of the houses and trees for B-Project.

Go to http://trainz.jedisoft.cz

Register if not already done( nickname, password and type the code on the page)

Go to Objekty >> Budovy >> Civilni : and download : 32. Vesnicke Domy

Look also at the other buildings on this page, some of them are in the map.

Go to Objekty >> Budovy >> Vegetace ( look at ... >> on the first page)

and download all the trees there.

What I need to track down now is some Retro Euro Rollingstock
Got plenty of Euro Steam but only 3 wagons can anyone point me to some ? Cheers:D
Darkdan up past Cudsac where the line ends I put a porthole in called Northworld
set up a session lots of mainline traffic and occasional traffic to Northworld I caught a ride here n there or stayed at the sideing at Ordonc and drank beer and trainz spotted...........Wonderfull work even better with the goodies from "jedisoft"

Last edited:
Back