"Drive To.." list truncated in TS12

rlevitt

New bug! In using TS12 the Kings Cross route sessions with max resolution of 1920x1080 both the "Drive To.." and Drive Via.." lists each show up as one long list truncated above "Ho..." so that it is not possible to "program" driver to stop or pass by any mark above "Ho.." With lower resolution the lists are truncated even more. Not a good situation for this route. Having the same problem in T-ANE.

Rlevitt

Hello Members,
Having the same trouble with Train 12 Simulator (ECML Kings Cross layout), where when in driver mode using the list of commands cannot see track marker names and stations, that are beginning with the letter A to letter B
Anything labelled over the letter C is visible.
This means that cannot assign a consist to drive or navigate to a marker name starting with A or B.
Looks as if there is a limit to the labels that you can have in the Trainz Sim 12.
Does anyone else have the same problem, and have any ideas or solution how to overcome the problem?
Regards
Mike Davies

I addressed it by installing Invisible stations at platforms and using the "Call At" command. Then deleted the trackmarks at the platforms.This means I can see Trackmarks to A. But it took me a fortnight of faffing to get them right.

This has been fixed with p-dehnert's (not trev999 as I originally wrote) new commands, see post #2. No need to change anything in the route.
Just add the new commands to your session and untick the old ones.
Mick

Last edited:
A bit dicey using modified 3rd party scripting to software.
Any modifications to the Trainz 12 main program items to fix up the Drive/Navigate To/Via Trackmark commands, to allow more track marks, (for example in the ECML route) should really be approved by the N3V vendor because it is a script problem.

A bit dicey using modified 3rd party scripting to software.
Any modifications to the Trainz 12 main program items to fix up the Drive/Navigate To/Via Trackmark commands, to allow more track marks, (for example in the ECML route) should really be approved by the N3V vendor because it is a script problem.
Lots of the good stuff in Trainz is 3rd party. Its only a command, and he only altered one line. As I have said before, I don't understand why N3V doesn't adopt this fix ASAP to end the embarrassment of the signature route of TANE being practically unusable.
Mick

Train Members:
Referring to the above problem tried out the new commands as instructed from the article post #20.
The download site description is in German language however managed to work out what to do.
Installed the new four commands and now can see all the track marks from A to Z.
Navigate To Trackmark Ex
Navigate Via Trackmark Ex
Drive to Trackmark Ex
Drive Via Trackmark Ex
So far no problems found and works OK.
Thank you guys for the tip creating new sessions for the ECML layout is now more easier.

Back