BEWARE: "Posioned content! EMPTY!DELETE! and fenfe content is bad.

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
BEWARE: "Poisoned content! EMPTY!DELETE! and fenfe content is bad.

Beware of the items named EMPTY!DELETE! and fenfe. They do just that and are aimed to "update" and remove the Speed Trees by drakonchikus212 in TS12.

I reported these assets to the helpdesk because of the "flood" but did not know at the time these are to remove Speed Trees uploaded by this author. I will append my ticket with this new information.

John

Last edited:
A typo! Parkie fingers are ati again....

This's been going on all day. Title all fixed!

Thanks for pointing that out. :eek:

Last edited:
Thanks for the report!

On a side note, I have some trouble understanding such mischievous behaviour...

Last edited:
... are aimed to "update" and remove the Speed Trees by drakonchikus212 in TS12.

John
Since the Empty!Delete objects are created by: eugenesoda while the Speed Trees are made by drakonchikus212 does that mean anyone can remove objects made by others? I though you could only obsolete your own objects? If that is the case then this could be the start of a round of malicious damage - don't like someone's object, etc. :(

Last edited:
Since the Empty!Delete objects are created by: eugenesoda while the Speed Trees are made by drakonchikus212 does that mean anyone can remove objects made by others? I though you could only obsolete your own objects? If that is the case then this could be the start of a round of malicious damage - don't like someone's object, etc. :(

That would be my concern as well.

Cheerio John

Even more important that the Helpdesk look at this.

We could be witnessing the beginnings of "content wars!"

Some unmedicated users may try stuff for fun. We have to wait and see if this is truly a problem. N3V should look at it and let us know if it is, and the remedy. Or, tell us it can't be exploited and why. The clock is running. A large pack of AA cells at the ready to keep the clock running.

Beware of the items named EMPTY!DELETE! and fenfe. They do just that and are aimed to "update" and remove the Speed Trees by drakonchikus212 in TS12.

I reported these assets to the helpdesk because of the "flood" but did not know at the time these are to remove Speed Trees uploaded by this author. I will append my ticket with this new information.

John

I've also reported this issue to WindWalkr (chris), I hope this gets investigated thoroughly in a timely manner and N3V catches the culprit involved, whoever has done this has violated the Trainz Code of Conduct (CoC).

Last edited:
Back