What happened to these?

jonwray

Was doing a google search for a route when I found this:
JKxSrId.jpg

What happened to them? Just curious.
Thanks in advance for any info.

I think JR switched sites a few times and some stuff got lost in the move. Can anyone from JR tell me if this stuff will ever be recovered? (Most notably the UP GP38-2's)

I don't believe these ever made it out to the public besides a screenshot, as alot of things do from time to time. Some of the older things that have gone missing since our last website rework will more than likely stay that way until a model is rebuilt from the ground up.

Those CP SD60's never quite made it to the light of day. They were pretty crappy reskins to be honest ( I can say this as I did them... ;) ) and that model is pretty dated. In fact this is one of the first models JR had. I'm sure that these will be redone very soon as Justin has already started redoing some of the EMD hood units.

Thanks

Mike

Those CP SD60's never quite made it to the light of day. They were pretty crappy reskins to be honest ( I can say this as I did them... ;) ) and that model is pretty dated. In fact this is one of the first models JR had. I'm sure that these will be redone very soon as Justin has already started redoing some of the EMD hood units.

Thanks

Mike
And then he builds excitment, you should've kept that secret.

Back