Screenshot of The Week: September 27 to October 4 2015 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on October 4 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

9536e2d4ff3fd74c86b9b487ac58ef39.png

The restored steamboat was a rare sight to see for the passengers on the train excursion.

Last edited:
Hello from France, This is my proposition this week....

Vossloh Euro 4000 approaching Le Puy-en-Velay, first of october 2009, with a test train.....

Cheers, Marc

Last edited:
2015_09_13_163246.jpg

Milwaukee Railroad F7A Passenger follows the river, while a Canadian Pacific Freighter head over the bridge.
Cheers guys,
Roy3b3

Last edited:
TS12 Reading and Northern in T:ANE

<pic deleted>

Is this the Reading & Northern Route from Jointed Rail? If so how did you get profig's trees to show up? On mine most of them show up faulty do to having an unsupported speed tree version. Any help would be appreciated as I am trying to get the route ready for the RBM&N 2102 and 425.

Saturnr

Is this the Reading & Northern Route from Jointed Rail? If so how did you get profig's trees to show up? On mine most of them show up faulty do to having an unsupported speed tree version. Any help would be appreciated as I am trying to get the route ready for the RBM&N 2102 and 425.

Saturnr
Replace the pofig trees in TS12 with a recognizable replacement, used the Auran speedtrees they standout, and the replace them in TANE. I used mcquirel freeware speedtrees. I replaced them randomly with no intent to duplicate what was originally there just to get the route into TANE. Trees are trees with my apologies to the author.

Harold

In the night hours of a rainy day in 1998, two heavy-electrics rush to the nearby railyard with their mixed freight. Their paint was stripped off due to heavy weathering and as a result of repairs. A week later they would be refitted with Silver Lines Stripes.
LDiqNjK.png

Cheers,
SM

It's 1954 and a Frisco passenger train in southern Missouri heads towards a Oklahoma milepost at dusk.

j0hv6XS.jpg

Last edited:
Its a heavy snow storm over on Donner Pass.

6a4e6dc9dce85b84b3edbe59cb36eb0b.jpg

Shot dedicated to our loyal WP fan...[h=1]pdkoester[/h]

Last edited:
LNER Mallard Speed Record

LNER Mallard at the end of its record breaking run after hurtling down Stoke Bank at 130 mph (209.215 kph) with a dynamometer car and six coaches.
Mallard%20Record.jpg

Back