can not download in content manager

Roine

Trainz data hoarder
i cant download because the content manager says error(pic)
U6A5ERZ.jpg

Welcome to the forums.

Can you check for me that you have entered your username and password details in the Trainz Settings box (and unticked the Disable Online Features box if your version has this particular feature)?

Shane

Welcome to the forums.

Can you check for me that you have entered your username and password details in the Trainz Settings box (and unticked the Disable Online Features box if your version has this particular feature)?

Shane

Hi Shane,
Some time during the past 10 days, the same thing has happened to my T:ANE program too. There was a Database rebuild that took place and since then, the Settings Box allows you to enter your User ID Name but it wont let you enter your password. It just freezes up "Not Responding" and no matter how much time you wait, it stays the same. It means (Ctrl-Alt-Del) to clear it.
This means we can still edit and Save routes in Surveyor, but downloading any assets, just grinds to a HALT!
I have no trouble with logins to TS12, the Forum, Trainzportal, MyTrainz, etc, but the Settings Box in T:ANE is inoperative.
At least I can play around with TS12 in the meantime.

I've sent a "Ticket" off to N3V and I'm now awaiting their answer.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Hopefully they will be able to sort out your issue although leaving it alone for a bit after entering your username normally works.

Shane

My problem is that items listed in CM won't DL weather you highlight all or do one at a time. The DLS searches for missing stuff,but won't DL it. I have to take the kuids and search the DLS and DL that way. The old manual way as they say. What a pain. Any reason the DLS is not working properly in CM? Running TS12

Last edited:
There appears to be something changing or not working behind the scenes as the web-based Download Station isn't working either.

Shane

The white pages are definitely borked, but I can download fine in T:ANE CM.

EDIT: I submitted a ticket regarding this issue:

Last edited:
Back